Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
trudi_d

Tomato growers, whatcha growing this year?

trudi_d
13 years ago

I've got a nice list and hopefully will have seeds from all available on my list at the end of the season:

Burgess Lemon ~ IND, ripens early, loaded with smaller, beautiful true-yellow cherries which are a bit longer than wider. Old variety, rare.

Cavalier ~ DET, (about knee to hip height), round, red fruits crop early, nice variety for home gardens created by North Dakota Agricultural Extension Station, circa 1953

Earliana Pennsylvania ~ IND ~ ripens early to mid-season, red fruits oblate globes, good cropper. Old variety, rare.

June Pink ~ AKA Pink Earliana ~ IND, ripens early, lovely deep pink color, good cropper. Old variety, and somewhat rare.

Indiana Baltimore ~ Semi-DET, mid-season, round and red, parent variety to many hybrids. Old variety, circa 1930s.

Louisiana Pink ~ IND, mid-season, pretty pink fruits, developed by Louisiana Experiment Station to be wilt resistant, circa 1955

Norduke ~ IND, late-season, red canner, stable cross of Norton and Duke of York, old variety circa 1922.

PennHeart ~ DET, mid-season, red hearts, developed by Pennsylvania Agricultural Experiment Station ~ Oxheart x Penn State Earliana, 1941. (Personal note, this plant is flowering earlier than expected--EARLY is the key!)

Sunray ~ AKA Golden Sunray ~ IND, early to mid-season, golden-orange globes, variety developed by Burpee in the early 1940s

T

Comments (48)

• bakemom_gw
    13 years ago

I am growing everthing you sent me. My 82 year old dad is excited.

Thank you!

• PVick
    13 years ago

I can only grow two plants up here, so I'm growing Black Cherry (a staple for me for the last 3 years), and I'm trying Cold Set (from you, Trudi) for the first time.

Your Cavalier sounds good for me ....

PV

• bgrow_gardens
    13 years ago

Well since you asked...... I am growing Galina ~ which is a yellow cherry tomato (supposed to have ranked pretty high in taste tests...), Big red cherry tomato (well that's what the seed pack said... really!!! For 10 cents a pack you gotta wonder what might come growing out of there...) I am also growing a Yellow pear tomato, I've heard Trudy mention this one and weed whacker in the same sentence... yikes... I'm only growing 2 of these in large containers, but I'm getting a bit nervous as they are taking off a bit... (Can You tell, I am really adore those cherry tomatoes?) I am open to recommendations.....?

For regular tomato's..... I am also trying Cherokee Purple this year, and some brandywine tomatoes. Also a return favorite from last year, is an orange really meaty tomato with very few seeds. I was given a plant from my friend at work last year. (Gotta love fellow gardeners, now we swap plants, and seeds back and, forth all the time!) January we both brought our seeds to work and extra ziplock baggies and had our own hey you got this one? Or you just gotta have this!!! (I'm sure you all get the idea of course the people at Starbuck's all were doing double takes like who the heck are those crazy jabbering women!! ~giggle~

Anyhow, this tomato plant was so wonderful, and incredibly tasty! I'm growing this one every year from now on! Well the trouble is, I really don't have a name for it, because she forgot what it is... So I've just decided to call it that Orange yummy tomato .

Thanks Trudy ~ for showing how you save tomato seeds. I save them every year now along with other veggie seeds. I have truly learned a lot from you, and everyone else on this corner of garden web. Everyone here is incredibly helpful, good natured, and the best part is most can laugh at themselves too when they post their mistakes. Kinda like you would not believe what I did the other day when I was planting in the yard....etc. Whenever, I get a chance. Which is not to often these days to get on the computer. This is the very first place I come to check out how everyone is doing, and progressing in their gardens, whether vegetable or flower. This is one lil' spot on the internet where you just feel like everyone is "family".

Happy Gardening everyone!

bgrow_gardens

• littleonefb
    13 years ago

My staples from year to year

cherokee purple
    black cherry
    sweet 100
    xmas grape
    celebrity
    white wonder
    tiny tim in small pots

a yellow cherry whose original seeds came to me about 6 years ago in a trade and labeled "warren's yellow cherry".
    It's a real sweet, small yellow cherry that is wonderful, but can't find info on it.

Trudi, do you know what yellow cherry this tomato might be?

And last summer, hubby and I went to the farmers market and bought a couple of different types of toms to try. Decided we'd save some seeds of green zebra for this year,

So green zebra is the new one for this year.

The large cherry red toms went to a friend,

the beefsteak went to a friends, we don't like real large toms except for cherokee purple and white wonder

the roma went to friends as well.

Fran

• mnwsgal
    13 years ago

I am growing several varieties that I rec'vd from a swap this winter:
    'Baiguo Qiangfeng' (pink), 'Japan Tomato Tree' (orange), 'Jewish' (red), 'Purple Dog Creek' (pink), and 'Champagne Cherry' (white).

Also 'Box Car Willie' (one from Trudi a few years ago that I've grown several years), and 'Whipper Snapper; (from a swap many years ago, a favorite cherry hanging container plant, another hanging container plant 'Tumbling Tom'.

Two standards 'Millionaire' and 'Oregon Spring' and lastly 'Stump of the World', sseds from Remy last year. Last spring I mistakenly gave away my only seedling of Stump, this year I have two planted.

bgrow, I understand how much fun it is to share plants and seeds. My book club friends wait for spring to choose from my extra tomato plants. I sow at least 3 seeds and usually have 2 or more of each selection to grow on until plant out.
    Extras go to neighbors and friends.

• daisydawnny
    13 years ago

Let me try to remember....
    I have Black Prince, Black Cherry, Mr. Stripy, Sheyenne, Chang-Li, Golden Jubilee and Bloody Butcher. I also have Cherry Tom's for my daughter, she really likes them.

I am really looking forward to this season.

• loisthegardener_nc7b
    13 years ago

Brandywine Pink, Cherokee Purple, Cherokee Purple, Kosovo, Matina, Sibirskij Stambovyj, Stump of the World. Most of them from Trudi.

{{gwi:398795}}

• girlgroupgirl
    13 years ago

Creole, black Krim, black cherry, black brandywine, specked roman, brandywine, beam's yellow pear, green zebra, Aunt Ruby's German Green, some sort of large white tomato (which was wintersown but not by me), juliette, mortgage lifter, beefstake, hillbilly potato leaf, sungold, georgia streak, black pear, nyagous, arkansas traveller.

I also have more tomatoes that I spring sowed so I can replace anything that decides on Sudden Death (as tomatoes sometimes do) - I've got to pot those on.

• noinwi
    13 years ago

I have 13 different toms, most are from Trudi...Hillbilly, Rio Fuego, Tondina Marammeno, Clear Pink Early, Grightmire's Pride, Isis Candy, Dr, Carolyn.
    From other sources...Black Cherry, Blondkopfchen, Slovene Black, Wisconsin 55, Ugly Ripe(seed from purchased fruit), and a mystery pink that came from a pack of Persimmon seed.
    These are all new to me this year. I WS'd about half and started the rest under lights. My WS'd toms are still very small due to cloudy days and lots of rain, unusual here this time of year, and my lack of soil for potting up. Plus, deer ate 2 of my Clear Pink Early and 2 of my Slovene Black down by half last night. They were just starting to bud up. I have back ups for both, but they are still very small.

• bulletz64
    13 years ago

I started from seeds 13 different tom variety: opalka, anna russian, kbx, cowlick's brandywine, big zac, dr wyche's yellow, tumbling tom, green zebra, boxcar willie, yellow pear, neves azorean red, cherokee chocolate and omar's lebanese. Sad to say, green zebra and anna russian didn't make it, so I replaced it with cherry chocolate and sweet 100. I'm excited to see them all go to fruit esp cowlick's and kbx as I've heard a lot about these two varieties. My husband and I have always loved yellow pear so it's a staple in my garden, too.

{{gwi:398796}}

• bgrow_gardens
    13 years ago

O.K. everyone... I am really, really drooling over the tomatoes. I am reading all those great variety's I wanna try them all!! Sheesh....I have cherry tomatoes on the vine galore, green, but in awesome quantity's... ~ sigh ~ I would really love to try some Sungold & Blondkopfchen. ( I.E. the cherry tomato fetish I suffer from...)I have done a little research on these two variety's and they sound pretty dang nab good!
    I am thinking about splurging, and maybe buying some seed for these.? I will try and get some to grow them next year..
    I just hate to spend all that money on the seed company's shipping for a couple of packs of seeds.... Anyone have some firm opinions on these tomatoes? Call me frugal I just don't want to waste $$$ Unfortunately my budget for seeds is really, really tight. Would anyone be willing to share a few seeds with me?? I would greatly appreciate it.. I do have some 8 ball zucchini seeds, or chives if anyone is interested I would happily share?
    bgrow_gardens

• tammyinwv
    13 years ago

I am growing all new varieties this year. The only one I have that we have tried before is Early Girl, and she has some small green ones on them now. I cant wait to taste these others. The ones we like I will save seeds for next yr,and probably try a few different ones next yr. I am growing:
    Early Girl
    Brandywine
    Cherokee Purple
    Black Plum
    Mortgage Lifter
    SunGold
    Ananas Noire
    Caspian Pink
    Supersweet 100
    Isis candy
    Ladybug
    Thats what I can remember offhand.
    Tammy

• trudi_d
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I love all the pictures!

I looked up "Warren's Yellow Cherry" and that is its real name!

Bullets, is that a pool cover that you're using to keep down the weeds? And I like the cages.

bgrow, I distributed blondkupfchen seeds for several years, it's a wonderful little yeloow cherry with a pointy end. One of our faves here. Sungold is also quite good, a bit sweeter than I like but most people love it because it is so sweet. Sorrowfully, I no longer have blondekopfchen seeds on my list, but I do have SunGold.

'Baiguo Qiangfeng' (pink), 'Japan Tomato Tree' (orange), 'Jewish' (red), 'Purple Dog Creek' (pink), and 'Champagne Cherry' (white).
    I don't know any of these. Druel.

Here is a link that might be useful: Your Choice Tomato SASE

• remy_gw
    13 years ago

I'm growing:

Pinks~
    Kentucky Pink Stamper
    Olive Hill
    Prudens Purple
    Stump of the World

Red~
    Cuostralee
    Polish Giant
    Slavic Masterpiece

Plum/Heart/Pear~
    Ernesto
    Evan's Purple Pear
    Monkey Ass
    Rinaldo
    Romeo

Blacks~
    Carbon
    Cherokee Purple
    Chyornyi Prince
    Indian Stripe

Greens~
    Grub's Mystery Green
    Humph

Orange&Yellow~
    Aunt Gertie's Gold
    KBX
    Pork Chop
    Yellow Brandywine
    Zloty Ozarowski

Bi-Color & Striped~
    Guernsey Island
    Lucky Cross
    Tigrovy

White~
    Fantom Du Laos

Cherry~
    Isis Candy
    Prescott
    Red Star
    Remy Rouge
    Sungold F1

Determinate & Dwarf~
    Aurora
    Earlibell
    Halm's Gelbe Topftomate
    Micro Tom
    Mountain Princess
    NSL 187099(full of recessive genes)
    Sophie's Choice
    Tiny Tim

I think that's all of them,
    Remy

• trudi_d
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Great list Remy, but you are one of the great tomato queens ;-)

Monkey Ass, LOL. snort.

I love tomato names.

• molanic
    13 years ago

We are growing:

Cherries:
    Coyote
    Snow White
    Sungold
    Currant

Paste:
    Roma

Slicers:
    Black Krim
    Black Moor
    Kellogs Breakfast
    Brandywine Sudduth Strain

All were wintersown this year, no "backup" indoor started plants. They are doing wonderfully. I gave away a bunch of seedlings and still have some in cups as backups. I had given some to people as replacements for their store bought seedlings that were lost to a cold snap, and they said these were the healthiest looking tomato seedlings they had ever seen!

Many of these were started from your SASE offer Trudi. Some are "second generation" from you because for the first time last year I saved tomato seed and used your sani-scrub method from the pamphlet you sent with the seeds.

Thanks Trudi!

• noinwi
    13 years ago

Bgrow, I only had a few Blondkopfchen seeds germinate out of the batch I got from a private party, so hopefully I'll be able to save seed later in the season and have some to share.

• caryltoo Z7/SE PA
    13 years ago

It's a fairly long list -- some from Trudi, some from Totally Tomatoes, Roma and Super Beefsteak left over from last year

Roma
    Amish Paste
    San Marzano -- if any of them ever grow -- they're still tiny and struggling
    Opalka
    Anna Russian
    Siberian
    Jet Star
    Box Car Willie
    Andrew Rahart's Jumbo Red
    Ramapo
    Florida Pink
    Black Krim
    Super Beeftsteak
    Super Marmande
    Marglobe
    Mortgage Lifter
    Great White

And finally Red Alert -- this was a bonus pack of seeds that supposedly gets two to three inch fruit with a 55 DTM. It's already got nine tiny tomatoes on it.

Caryl

• lynnem
    13 years ago

Not too exciting here, Early Girl and Mortgage Lifter.

The one I'm excited about, is Principe Borghese Tomato..
    it's an Italian tomato that is supposed to be excellent for sun drying..

All started from seed, for the first time EVER!

• tammyinwv
    13 years ago

I sowed aLL of mine for the first time too. I just figured since I seen everyone buying the plants all the time, that tomatoes must be really difficult. I found out they couldnt be easier.
    tammy

• greylady_gardener
    13 years ago

Lemon Boy
    Black from Tula
    Green Zebra
    Vitagold
    Marvel Striped
    Aunt Ruby's German Green
    Sub Arctic Plenty-WS
    Silvery Fir Tree-WS
    Golden Dwarf Champion(a squirrel is determined to destroy it)
    Black Cherry-WS
    Tiny Tim-mixed in with my flowers in planters
    Tumbling Tom
    Manitoba improved-WS and finally sprouted this week-I was about to toss the soil in the composter--not sure how well it will do now.
    Unknown variety-seeds given to me by a customer at the store-the tomatoes were HUGE--she said they came from a relative who brought the seeds from Portugal.

So hoping for a better year than last--which was a bust! :(

Trudi--hoping the cavalier does well for you and there are lots of seeds :) Always looking for smaller growing varieties.

• remy_gw
    13 years ago

It is nice to see so many people trying so many varieties!

mnwsgal,
    I missed your comment earlier. I've done that before with plants!! This year, I made double sure I had mine all together and accounted for before divvying up the rest. I'm sure hope you love Stump like I do!

Trudi,
    Thank you. Monkey Ass is silly isn't it! It actually tastes good though. It is a favorite of my husband who loves sweet meaty tomatoes.
    Remy

• trudi_d
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Growing toms from seed is easy! Once they get to knee high the adventure begins ;-O

• PVick
    13 years ago

Oy, the birds are giving me fits this year! They've already carted off a number of flower seedlings, but today I noticed that they've started pecking at my tomato plants, pulling off the leaves!

It's ON now! This is WAR!

PV

• bulletz64
    13 years ago

"Bullets, is that a pool cover that you're using to keep down the weeds? And I like the cages. "

Trudi, those are 3mil black plastic sheeting that I used to cover my walkway between plants (can also be used for pond liner but it wont last long as it's thin, it's more used as vapor barriers under the house)... just hate it when the ground I walk on is muddy/sticks on my shoes... hehehe! And thanks re cages, it's new for this year, had a wooden square cage the past 5 years, got bored with that and wanted to start something new this year.

• kqcrna
    13 years ago

I wintersowed toms again this year. It was slow going at first, but with the rain, heat, and humidity this week they are showing some good growth now. I have a few very small fruits on them.

Two each of
    beefsteak
    Aussie
    matina
    snow white (my favorite)

{{gwi:398797}}

Karen

• Kiskin
    13 years ago

This was my first year of winter sowing tomatoes, but not a very successful one: out of 22 seeds and 11 different varieties only 7 germinated, and one of them is looking sad, so I think I´m going to loose it as well. :(

Apparently I have to do something different next year.

The fittest survivors were:
    Oranje van Goeijenbier
    Mr Stripey
    Willamette
    Manitoba
    Hong Yuen
    Speckled Siberian
    Persey (if he makes it)

All seeds came from Trudi.

• trudi_d
    Original Author
    13 years ago

That's not good germination at all! If you can tell us how you sowed your seeds, soil, soil depth, location, etc, etc, maybe we can help you to have better success in the future.

• friesfan1
    13 years ago

Growing from WS:
    Brandywine & Roma

Store bought - Beef master.

Set out about 15 plants or so. Still have some seedlings just
    in case some of them croak.

Mary

• highalttransplant
    13 years ago

I thought my list looked pretty good ... till I saw Remy's. Now I look like an amateur, LOL!

I had germination on all of the tomatoes I wintersowed except Hillbilly. Don't know what happened there, but I see many of you have that one on your list. Mine were received in trade, buy can't remember from who.

Anyway, here's my list:

Amazon Chocolate
    Amish Paste
    Black from Tula
    Brown Berry (my only cherry this year)
    Caspian Pink
    Cherokee Chocolate
    Earl's Faux (the only one returning from last year's list)
    Giant Belgium
    Gold Medal
    Lancaster Pink
    Marianna's Peace
    Neves Azorean Red
    Rainy's Maltese
    Soldacki
    Striped German

Also trying tomatillos for the first time this year. Hoping to have enough to can some salsa verde.

Wishing all of you tomatoheads a bountiful harvest!!!

Bonnie

• gonativegal
    13 years ago

I'm growing one of each of tomatoes I received at Lindalana's plant swap, I can't wait!

Omar (Pink)
    Black Krim (Black)
    Zloty Ozarowski (Gold)
    Olena (Pink)
    Persimmon (Yellow)
    Yellow Cutie

• Kiskin
    13 years ago

Trudi, I sowed my tomato seeds in Styrofoam cups (with holed in the bottom as well as the sides of a cup) 1 seed per cup. I filled the cups with 4in of moist (pehaps too moist?) high quality seed starting mix, which was rather light and fluffy and brown (too peaty?), when dry. Cups went into clear plastic boxes, again with holes in the lid &b bottom.

The seeds were sown on 26th of Feb, and they started germinating from May 15th onward.

I have had pretty good results using styro cups and plastic containers. I did choose a different (cheaper) mix for flowers which did not turn green so quickly as the one used for tomatoes.

We also had an extraordinary winter this year, the thick snow stayed until the middle of April. I remember reading here on GW, that many peaple had seedlings, when we still had deep snow....

• trudi_d
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Your sowing technique is very similar to one I've used often but nowadays I sow most of my seeds in foil lasagna pans. Sadly, this season, I had to resow my seeds. We had a day that was very warm and very sunny and my flats were still in there plastic covers--vented they were--but not enough. The soil heated up high enough to steam the seeds ;-( Fortunately I had more seeds from the same packs and just resowed the trays and this time I left them uncovered and moved to part shade. I don't know if this happened to you also, that the cups got too much sun with too much moisture in the soil creating a condition where the nucleus could fail or rot set in, but that would be plausible.

Still, I always want people to be happy with their seeds from WinterSown, so please do select another set of seeds and I will mail them to you ASAP. Use the link for the list to choose from, and at the very bottom of that page is a purple button that says 'e-mail', click on it and you can email me your list and address. As soon as I receive it I will mail your seeds.

Kindly,

Trudi

Here is a link that might be useful: Your Choice Tomato SASE

• Edie
    13 years ago

I'm growing wintersown:
    Green Grape,
    Tiny Tim,
    Siberian Early (I'm afraid to try the Russian spelling), Clear Pink Early,
    Dwarf Champion,
    New Big Dwarf.
    I had one PetoSeed seedling, but a critter ate it. :-(

I was able to rent a community garden plot, so except for Tiny Tim, my tomatoes are planted in real dirt.

Black Cherry, Jaune Flamme and Golden Dwarf Champion refused to sprout for me. My friend Jerry is growing Black Cherry and Green Grape from seeds I passed along to him, but he started them in his greenhouse.

From the local farmer's market I bought:
    Black Cherry, so I have one after all, and
    SunGold.

From the awesome people who donated plants to the community garden, I have:
    Pruden's Purple
    Cherokee Purple
    Pineapple
    Aunt Ruby's
    Brandywine
    Yellow Brandywine
    Copia
    Rose de Berne
    Striped Roman

That sounds like a lot, but except for two varieties, it's only one plant of each variety. I've got three Tiny Tims in a bucket, and last time I checked I still had two Siberians. Something's eaten three entire tomato plants, and I hope whatever it is gets tired of tomatoes and trims the mint for me.

• greylady_gardener
    13 years ago

edie h: interesting to see that you had trouble with germination of 'golden dwarf champion'. A friend shared 5 seeds with me and I only got two to germinate after a long time. A third one started and then just stopped growing just as it broke the soil.One of the two croaked and the only one to survive is growing VERY slowly. I am hoping for at least one tomato just to try it and also to save some seeds. :)
    A little black squirrel has been wreaking havoc in my yard this year and I have seen it digging around the roots of it a couple of times. I have patted the soil down and watered it and so far it is surviving. :)

• ktinmd
    13 years ago

I have golden dwarf champion, and it's lush, green, and getting fruity. Maybe I'm lucky.

I also have oxheart, silvery fir tree, siberskiy unpronounceable, mr. stripey, green zebra, black krim, and marion. All of these are in big pots on the deck, out of the deer zone.

In the ground, I have Arkansas traveler and cherokee chocolate.

Everything I'm growing is from Trudi. I hope to enjoy the season's first mater sandwich in her honor by July 4.

kt

• trudi_d
    Original Author
    13 years ago

siberskiy unpronounceable

LOL.

• remy_gw
    13 years ago

Lol, I'm betting you're talking about 'Sibirskiy Skorospelyi' which translates to 'Siberian Early' which is much more pronounceable : )
    Remy

• trudi_d
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Remy, maybe you would know.

What's the translation of Sibirskij Stambovyj? Sibirskij is Siberia/n but Stambovyj I don't know.

T--who this year is growing toms with much more pronouncable names.

• caryltoo Z7/SE PA
    13 years ago

I'm growing something called Siberian with a 57-60 DTM and smallish fruit. Is this the same plant as the Sibirskij Whatever do you think? It's from Trudi's SASE offer.

Caryl

• trudi_d
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Siberian has a 57 DTM. Sibirskiy Skorospelyi and Sibirskij Stambovyj are 68+ DTM.

I never change tomato names, they are shared under the name they are donated. I find renaming of varieties to be a shady practice.

There is a slew of tomatoes from Eastern Europe, many are from Siberia. A few years back, to heritage of me and Hubs, I grew all the tomato stock in my personal stash that came from Russia and its satellites. It was a large tomato garden that year ;-) One thing that most of these eastern varieties have in common is an early DTM, making them excellent choices for people with very short growing seasons in their northern gardens, and also for people in very hot climates who can have two growing seasons for tomatoes which need to mature before the high temps arrive because hot weather effects pollen production.

• caryltoo Z7/SE PA
    13 years ago

Thanks, Trudi, just wanted to make sure what it was so I don't unknowingly call it by the wrong name.(And I gave some of the seedlings of it away, too). It's a nice healthy plant right now with lots of flowers. Haven't checked for fruit in a couple days, but it's probably got some already since the other early DTM has bunches.

Caryl

• remy_gw
    13 years ago

Trudi,
    That one I do not know! My grandma had a Russian lady who helped her so I used to be able to ask, but grandma went into the nursing home.
    Remy

• trudi_d
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Sibirskij Stambovyj is one of the maters I requested from the USDA, I grew it out last year. It is a fine little plant, very sturdy, knee high, and if you could describe it as such, I'd say it was chubber wubbers ;-) Makes yum two inch red fruits, lots of them, is DET.

• tazebell
    13 years ago

I love all this tomato enthusiasm!

I started with about 50 varities, but due to some unforeseen illness not all made it soon enough so I bought about 15 transplants which, for the same reason, mostly are awaiting planting. Oh well, it's still June! However, I don't know that I will have any actual plants to save the seeds from. Around here it seems like the heirlooms are the "new" ones on the block that gardeners don't grab up, as evidenced from my somewhat late dash around the nurserys. I hope they are doing well since I haven't been able to get out and check on them, although I did start a "one of each" tray when I realized I had pretty much lost my black crop of tomatoes. So I took 1 or 2 seeds of all the veggies I could round up and stuck them in small plastic cups (2 oz?) and it didn't take any time at all for them to germinate so hopefully they will represent my late garden. Well, it all sounds late to me right now, but hey you all carry on the good fight because it's sounds like a great season!

• tomva
    13 years ago

I'm growing sense of humor heirlooms
    {{gwi:365412}}

• trudi_d
    Original Author
    13 years ago

OMG! It's Aunt Ruby's German Green.

• loisthegardener_nc7b
    13 years ago

LOL Tom!!!!

Unfortunately, I now seem to be growing some early blight.

Sponsored