It's been a looong time since I sowed Tylecodon seeds and might never do it ever again. Just for the fun of it I've recently considered taking cuttings---
But that's another story.
[Young Jeffrey Harris has made me double cautious with these poisonous critters]
I was out in the g/h a few minutes ago to see if I could find any
evidence of flowers starting on my ancient pair of T reticulata. Nada!
And then I spotted this artifact, it had become dis-attached and was
hanging up in the foliage.
{{gwi:464592}}
ItÂs a leaf.
What are the chances of Tylecodon leaves producing plants???
I'm now eyeing my only T. wallichii with evil intentions.
But I want a knobbier one than mine.
Al
shrubs_n_bulbs
arioleOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Fredericksburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Las Vegas Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Vancouver Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Hilo Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Rolla Landscape Contractors · Lawton Landscape Contractors · Chambersburg Landscape Contractors · Chicago Landscape Contractors · Coeur d'Alene Landscape Contractors · Jacksonville Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Wilmington Stone, Pavers & Concrete · New Haven Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Erie Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Kalispell Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Tacoma Stone, Pavers & Concreteshrubs_n_bulbs
arioleOriginal Author
jeffrey_harris