My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I have information stating that Noto. Mammulosus is now Parodia mammulosi. Has it been changed back? Or is this one of those "grey areas" were everyone still uses the old name?
Looks like noto mammulosus to me too. Submammulosus has fewer ribs and larger central spines.
I prefer to keep notocactus as notocactus. Still, it's down to each individual grower as to what they label their plants up as. Just as long as you know we mean the same species, it doesn't really matter.
They're always lumping and changing the names of cacti. You can hardly keep up with it.
There are some I call by their new names but I still refer to most such as noto, lobivia, tricho and chamaecereus by their former names.
Julie_AlleyOriginal Author
hablu
Related Professionals
Longview Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Niles Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lubbock Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Fort Worth Landscape Contractors · Plymouth Landscape Contractors · Santa Rosa Landscape Contractors · Magog Landscape Contractors · Selma Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Charleston Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Beatrice Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Edison Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Jamestown Stone, Pavers & Concrete · La Crosse Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Phoenix Stone, Pavers & Concrete · Toronto Stone, Pavers & ConcreteJulie_AlleyOriginal Author
luthien79
hablu