Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
givelittle_getlots

Barry want to know how many people miss you

givelittle_getlots
15 years ago

I am for one. Also praying for you and hoping that all the good thoughts we have for you make some wishes for you come true.

Smile....you got lots of friends....check it out!

Lucy

Comments (19)

• fool4flowers
    15 years ago

How are you Barry, long time no see. Hope you are doing well.

• pagrdnr
    15 years ago

Where are you Barry? Why don't you post anymore?? Hope everthing is going well and your plants are doing well.
    Shawn

• tropicgirl
    15 years ago

We miss you Barry. Lets us know how you are doing.

Deb

• sibhskylvr
    15 years ago

We miss you Barry! Pics! Pics! Please!! :)

Mike

• gardenpaw
    15 years ago

We sure do miss you Barry!
    Please drop in and let us know what you have been up to.
    Were all thinking of you.

Karen

• daniellalell
    15 years ago

Yeah, man..where the heck have you been? Hope all is OK.

• neonposey
    15 years ago

I miss you too. Please pop in and give us an update!

• rigo74
    15 years ago

Hope your doing okay and just busy with that Brug paradise of yours.You are missed by all.

Rigo

• napdognewfie
    15 years ago

I miss you too Barry!

Linda

• tropicgirl
    15 years ago

Ok, no one wants to hear be sing but Barry you asked for it.

To the tune of the child song of the little lost dog.

Oh where, Oh where has our Barry gone,
    Oh where, Oh where can he be,
    With his awesome brugs,
    And his beautiful lawn,
    Oh where, Oh where can he be.

Barry, we miss you, drop us a line to let us know how you are doing.

Deb

• chena
    15 years ago

Yeah!!! Barry where are ya.. It has been a while since you have showed your pretty face around...ROFL.. I just had a "flashback"

Sorry...LMAO!

• bonnie12210
    15 years ago

Barry,where are you?Are you ok,plezzzze let us know how you are.We miss you. Bonnie

• oxmyx
    15 years ago

Lurking, not much to say. Brugs were a bust this year with very few flowers since the hail storm, recovery was too late. the other tropicals recovered well and are all crowded in the garden. here is one picture, see the guy? that is Damian Maynard. Some of you may have heard about him in the news media. He is walking 1 mile for each soldier that died in Iraq.
    He has been at it since 2006. Walk across allot of the country. One day he happened in my town - we got to talking and I had him stay overnight into the next day.

Interesting guy, allot of stories to tell.

Damian Maynard

• rigo74
    15 years ago

Great to hear from you Barry, so sorry that your brugs did not give you anymore blooms.Your tropicals look really healthy and it is really cool that you had Damian Maynard spend the night at your place.

Stay in touch :0)

Rigo

• tropicgirl
    15 years ago

Barry,

So glad to hear from you. That is so cool that you met Damian Maynard and that you extended your hospitialty to him. I bet he does have a lot of interesting stories.

Sorry your brugs weren't more productive but don't let that keep you away from here. Dang, if that was the case I would never be on here. I waited all summer for blooms and finally had 2 this past week and that's it for the rest of the season. But look at all of the splendid looking tropicals you have. I love tropicals, hence my name. They look like happy campers. And behind the nanner and EE looks like some tall healthy brugs to me. Hey, OT pics are just as good as brug pics in my book.

Hope you drop in more often because we really did miss ya.

Deb

• eloise_ca
    15 years ago

Barry, Barry, Barry, I don't think you should say your brugs were a bust this year! You showed us lots of beautiful plants, both in your garden and the one you did for your friend, and you showed us some blooms which some of us did not get! Look at all that beautiful foliage behind Damian!

• jeep461
    15 years ago

You plants always look so healthy.

• napdognewfie
    15 years ago

Barry, It wasn't the best year for brugs for me either, with all the bugs & the weather. I am hoping next year will be better. What I can see in the picture looks great & it's a wonderful thing that guy is doing, nice that you could help him out a little. Keep posting so we know what you're up to. Share both the problems & the brags.

Linda

• diane_v_44
    15 years ago

Barry

I am not on this forum enough to know you, and am a Canadian to boot

But, good story you had to share, yourself

Will read a little further about your guest

Diane

Sponsored