Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
greenpower_gw

WANTED: Romanian Rendezvous, Hillbilly Heart and other daylilies

greenpower
15 years ago

I am new to this site and do not have a trade list entered yet. I am interested in the following daylilies: Romanian Rendezvous, Hillbilly Heart, Jerry Nettles, John Peat, Kansas Kitten, Mort's Masterpiece, Pat Garrity, Spiny Sea Urchin, Storm of the Century, Spacecoast Gator Eye, Strawberry Lace, When I Dream, Wild Irish, Virgil Earp, Zephyr John, or Zephyr's Song among many other of the newer daylilies with eyes and edges. I have about 200 varieties of daylilies that I could trade. I also have many other kinds of plants including perennial flowers, Golden Groove Bamboo, gooseberry plants, raspberry plants, thornless blackberry plants, Tristar strawberry plants (they keep having strawberries as long as you pick them), tomato plants, fruit trees (when they are dormant), irises, horseradish, Egyptian onions, peonies, lambs ear, Louisiana irises, Crossvines, Trumpet Vines, Crocus,and Forsythia shrubs, hibiscus, rose of sharon (3 colors), Concord grape vines (if I am not sold out), and some houseplants like striped spiderplant, pregnant onion, orchid cactus, etc. and much more!If you have some of the above daylilies or others that you think I would be interested in, feel free to contact me at my email address of blevinsenterprises@maysvilleky.net

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Integrity Woodworking Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry Professionals