15 years ago

Pease in the world
    and health for all of you.
    A happy family
    A joyous season,
    These can't be purchased. Norma

• ltecato
    15 years ago

Gosh, my list is so long. It's a good thing Willie Wonka didn't go into the succulent business.

• wondernugget
    15 years ago

Euphorbia obesa
    Adromischus cooperi
    the US patent board to approve our application
    a promotion
    the cat to stop puking
    a Kalanchoe
    a place to put all of these plants

[clearly they are in no particular order]

• senjanevada
    15 years ago

Greenhouse
    Greenhouse
    Greenhouse

I lost almost all of my cacti n succulente due to snow storm last week (hik..hi...hik...)

Happy holiday everyone.

• norma_2006
    15 years ago

Brush the cat.
    I have an extra E. obessa
    " " " " Kalanchoe, which one?
    I may even have the wished for Adromischus
    send you address. Privately if you can, I don't know if I left my address on my page. Norma Lewis Crasulady2@dslextreme.com
    I can only send a limited number of packages out this year. I'm sorry about this. Norma

• c_breer
    15 years ago

a greenhouse
    adenium arabicum
    a bunch of land
    juniper and cypress bonsai

• TT, zone 5b MA
    15 years ago

Wow...it's great to dream...

A specimen Bursera Microphylla

...more growing room, indoors and outdoors...

A pterodiscus gnamicus...

A generator in case of power outages (yikes!)...

A specimen Boswellia Sacra (I'm with you on that one, Jo)...

A Cyphostemma Uter...okay, I should stop now.

• wondernugget
    15 years ago

Nomra that is so nice of you to offer your plants. I really appreciate it (really). Unfortunately, I think it is the plant's best interest not to accept your offer. I would hate for it/them to freeze to death on my door stoop waiting for me to come home from work. Thanks though! You just about made my morning!

• caudex1
    15 years ago

On top of what Norma said, a move to more space in zone 10

• norma_2006
    15 years ago

Would you except a late delivery like in April? Santa is very patient, and has plenty do during the holiday season.
    Caudex 1 that would be wonderful, go for it. I think I have four plants that wondernugget is wishing for, and don't feed the cat from the table, they can't digest people food. I can't afford priority mail, so they will go out in April. Norma

• wondernugget
    15 years ago

Norma, that would be wondeful! Thanks a bundle! I will email you my address tonight.

[The cat - he's moved twice between late October and Thanksgiving, but the vomitting didn't start until weeks after each move. I brush him a lot and there's no hair in the treats he leaves for me. I think it's the food. He was eating dog food (his personal decision) before the double move and is now eating cheap cat food. I don't think he likes it much. I bought him higher quality food this weekend and mixed a bit in with the cheap stuff yesterday morning and there was nothing waiting for me on the floor when I got home last night. The better food should also calm the shedding and lessen the tumble weeds.]

• kaktuskris
    15 years ago

Yeah, Peace on Earth would be #1, but since that ain't gonna happen anytime soon, how about any unusual euphorbia, caudiciforms or cacti? Pachypodium brevicaule would be nice for a start...

Christopher

• succulentfan
    15 years ago

#1 peace on earth
    #2 for my pregnant wife to have a safe pregnancy and a healthy son.
    #3 more Kelly Griffin aloes

• norma_2006
    15 years ago

Did you any of you get want you wanted for Christmas, was a healthy son born yet, and when is he do. I know Kelly Griffin, he is doing great work, you also consider what Karen Zimmererman is creating at the Huntington Gardens, even Kelly was impressed. Just a heads up of what to expect in the next five years. Be good Santa will get to you, I also have Kelly Griffin Aloes, Norma

• succulentfan
    15 years ago

My son isn't do until February so I didn't actually want him here for Christmas just for my wife to feel better for Christmas.
    I did get some Kelly Griffin aloes from Santa, 3 to be exact! I have seen pictures of Karens hybrids and they do look great! Which KG aloes do you have Norma? Billy

• joscience
    15 years ago

Well, what can I say, other than "Thanks!" My family did an incredible job this year, and every last present I got is directly related to plants!

My parents started it off by giving my wife and I membership to the Huntington Gardens, which will get lots and lots of use.

My Mom, somehow managed to find me a seedling of Adenium socotranum! I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened the little box and saw that baby-fattie staring back at me!

My Dad got me the Illustrated Handbook of Succulent Plants: Dicotyledons, which has been on my wish list for ages. It is without doubt the most scholarly plant book I own now, and a little over my head, but quite a nice addition to my library none the less.

Also, and this one was a real surprise, my sisters got me a 3 year membership to CSSA! Tucson, here I come!

I am *very* lucky to have a family so willing to indulge my plant insanity!!!