Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jean_ar

I'm still trying to post photos :(

jean_ar
9 years ago

I have been working at this for hours, trying to load photos to the bucket.I put about 12 in it a few days ago and thought I had it worked out, but, guess not,as I have been working at it hours and when I tried for umpteenth time to do it,it uploaded a few of them but, it didn't put them in the new albums I had just fixed for them,and instead they are mixed up with who knows what. I got rid of the window that kep popping up a few days ago and loaded them 12 in it with not a hitch, but, today, its crazy again.oh well, I think I can get a couple of them here.

and this one didn't open all the way today.

oh well,I quit for today, cant find the few that did upload, what I would like to do now, is chunk It all in the garbage can, and computer, tooit works one day and the next nothing works.

jean

Comments (10)

• mantis__oh
    9 years ago

Your Dragon King is a great picture. That one is a later bloomer here.

Jean, a few years ago I used a test forum here on Garden Web, and people helped with the posting procedure from different photo sharing sites. Someone went through the steps with me till I got it right.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thank you Mantis..I have no idea what the problem is now.Kay, helped me by sending instrutions on how she does it,and I done it and it worked perfectly one time,aint worked since.I upgraded to the windows 8.1 as I was told it makes things easier, but, now,I can't do nothing.everything I try flops.I asked photobucket for help to upload my photos and haven't heard from them either.I can post by using this browse feature here, but,its so slow this way,as when I pull up my photos on file in the pc,and click the one I want to post, each time,I have to hunt to get to that file again.its just a mess, but, so easy when I can upload photos to the bucket and post from there.

jean

• statmam
    9 years ago

Dragon King is one of my all-time favorites; that distinctive green throat always makes my heart race. Thanks for the preview of good things to come (only Stella is blooming here today).

• shive
    9 years ago

Dragon King is my favorite of these too! I hope you get Photo Bucket to work again. But if you don't, you can upload them one at a time here.

Debra

• Nancy
    9 years ago

Dragon King looks wonderful. I'm sorry you are having so much trouble with your new computer & photobucket. I really need a new computer, but with all you are going through, I may just have to keep my antique.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    9 years ago

statmam, Thank you, stellas are always the very first to bloom here for at least a week before anything else starts, but, not this year.I don't have a single stella blooming yet,I see scapes. but no blooms..Thanks Debra/.its such a slow way to post using this way, but, may not have a choice in the manner if I want to post.

jean

• weedyseedy
    9 years ago

Hang in there, you will get it. I would hate to list my horrors with photos. I have spent whole afternoons just trying to get them off the camera. And last week we bought a new computer and it started again-I spent four hours one evening with my wife getting madder and madder and telling me to get to bed. I finally found some videos on you tube and if I can manage to remember how to get the photos from the camera to the computer to the forums it will be a miracle-I was over seventy when we first bought a computer. and not born with a cell phone nor a computer attached as kids are now.The next photo took me five minutes!

• weedyseedy
    9 years ago

But I can't seem to post more than one picture-somebody hates me--------------------?

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    9 years ago

you are over 70? and posting photos just fine,I am over 80 so I am past you. and I have gotten so mad at this computer, till its a wonder I didn't knock it on the floor and put my foot through it, but, then I catch myself just in time and tell myself its not the computer,Its the crazy people that designed it,and if we want to play with a computer, then we have to learn how to use it. your daylily is very pretty.

jean

• organic_kitten
    9 years ago

I love Dragon King. That is such a pretty one.

kay