Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
houzzerpolls

5 Striking White Bedrooms - Vote for your Favorite!

Houzz Polls
11 years ago
Monochromatic bedrooms can be so elegant. Here are 5 beautiful white bedrooms from professionals on Houzz. Have a favorite?

VOTE and tell us what you love about it!

Comments (37)

• vrankin
    11 years ago
    Love, love, love the chamfered shape of the high painted plank ceiling... great chandelier, nightstands, wonderful layered bed. Totally agree with the furnishings. Hard to find anything I don't like here!
  • PRO
    Dytecture
    11 years ago
    I like the little bit of wood contrast by ingam.
  • Darzy
    11 years ago
    They are all gorgeous and was a close vote. I too like the wood contrast by ingam. I had to decide by asking...where would I like to sleep?
  • casavieja
    11 years ago
    There were elements that I liked about each, but the Castro looked like a room that I could actually sleep in. I guess the dogs would have to sleep elsewhere.
  • elcieg
    11 years ago
    # 1 is my choice. Love the chandelier and the curtain rods with the tone on tone. Perfect.
  • PRO
    Cozy Casita
    11 years ago
    Castro looks the most comfortable and cozy. The others all look a little cool and impersonal, for my taste at least. Casavieja, I bet your dogs would just love it too ! :-)
  • ginifer
    11 years ago
    I think the Northway design is finished, the others look like they aren't quite done.
  • inkwitch
    11 years ago
    Naples appealed to me more than the others. The juxtaposition of several metalic patterns is interesting and elegant. Love the bed and the simplicity while still incorporating pattern.
  • PRO
    Reico Kitchen & Bath
    11 years ago
    Love the simplicity of Mesa.
  • quackerduck
    11 years ago
    second one. Love the simplicity and it seems to be the only one that isn't trying too hard.
  • Susan Lawson
    11 years ago
    Love the bed and the patterned armoire doors in the Wilson bedroom. Also, the lamps are great! The different textures make the all-white palette come alive.
  • stylinburns
    11 years ago
    The Northway bedroom is warm and cozy feeling due to the use of comfortable upholstery and use of fabrics on draperies and bedding.
  • sharon king
    11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago
    Definitely the Northway ! I love the spaciousness and the restful ambience. So inviting to relax!
  • PRO
    RiverCity Cabinets
    11 years ago
    We love the coziness and simplicity of the Fontana Interior.
  • Linda
    11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago
    I particularly like the combination of warm and cool shades of white punctuated by the graphic chandelier - in the Northway bedroom by Castro Design Studio. -
  • camaguey1
    11 years ago
    I love white. in the bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchens. :))). I liked the Northway design because it had some camel colors contrasting it (pillows, lamps, and the curtain rods) that gave it a beautifully calm design. AHHHHHH.
    Please, this is just my humblest opinion, Fontana and Naples was too modern for my taste. Mesa was lonely, just a bed in there? and ingan looked like a hotel room
  • mollythecollie
    11 years ago
    I love the chandelier in Castro, but went with California Coastal by Ingram. There was something in each of them that I loved. Hard choices.
  • J Narvell
    11 years ago
    Boring, boring, boring. Sterile and unliveable, like chi-chi hotel rooms. Academic studies that are divorced from reality. Not a single personal item in any photograph - probably because the real world is in color.
  • gabgal
    11 years ago
    Oh dear, somebody got it totally wrong! I actually had the feeling that my sense of space and direction was off when looking at some of those bedrooms. Not only boring but somewhat disturbing, especially as human habitat.

White-on-white means different shades of white, some actually dark enough to not really be whites anymore (greys, yellows, pale greens, etc.). Also, I have never, ever seen a "monochromatic design" without some contrast color.
  • PRO
    Quality Bath
    11 years ago
    I love the different textures and shades of white incorporated into this room. White rooms can seem cold and sterile but this one is very warm and inviting. (I voted for the Northway - Castro Design Studio)
  • Momof5x
    11 years ago
    I voted Northway - Castro Design Studio, reason being is it has almost everything I want such as the chaise and foot rest for reading, sofa for relaxing and a table too so those are all pretty much nice to have in a bedroom. All the beds look very comfortable but love the scenery in the Fontana one!
  • PRO
    Moran + Associates
    11 years ago
    I agree w/another posted comment. I think white rooms are wonderful, bedrooms, baths, kitchens, etc, as they provide a clean palette of shadow & texture & light reflection. NONE of these rooms do that. Overhead lights in a bedroom!
  • Walter Comstock
    11 years ago
    none, boring, and who's keeping it White? clorox anyone
  • PRO
    Kitchen & Bath Works
    11 years ago
    I'm a sucker for a canopy bed! :)
  • mermaidart
    11 years ago
    All of them, so very cold looking & lacking emotional warmth. However I'd choose the California Coastal in a pinch. Now lets get some color in there lol!
  • Alisha West
    11 years ago
    Castro Designs is the only one that seems inviting. Love the bleach comment I truly despise all this white! It's like asking which dental surgery I prefer...
  • karen2905
    11 years ago
    My vote's for fontana, though I'd like to see the rest of the room. I love the dimension the quilted lines add... and, of course... the brightness of the patio overlooking the water. I personally hate the look of ivory next to white, or Mesa House might have gotten my vote.
  • Autumn Barnum
    11 years ago
    The "Messa" It was very difficult to see; had to adjust my laptop a bit; but at least it had the brown carpet; and the bed was awesome! I am not a fan of all white!
  • sharon king
    11 years ago
    It would be nice if we only had polite comments on Houzz, with the sarcasm and insults.
  • maplerun
    11 years ago
    I like the chandelier, the long, crisp drapery, lots of natural light, the closet door and hardware, and warm lighting for night time reading. There are too many chairs-would probably end up covered in clothes!
  • snippybebe
    11 years ago
    I find all white a bit too sterile to, but my vote goes to Castro design studio as I find the tone warmer and a bit cozier than the others,. They are all beautiful, just not for me.
  • Faireden
    11 years ago
    I like the Northway the best but the picture is distorted ... it creeps me out. So I choose California Coast.
  • PRO
    Charmean Neithart Interiors
    11 years ago
    Layers of white looks best...Castro is my pick.
  • canadianartembassy
    11 years ago
    Fontana for sure. Nice lines/design. Not stuffy but clean and airy. The rest just look like they threw a bunch of white stuff together...too cluttered and fluffy. Good upcycle ideas though...
  • mogourmet
    11 years ago
    Northway looks so cozy.I think i have the Curtains from the Naples Bedroom.
  • vickyseidler
    11 years ago
    Love the room on the top right! Where would someone find a bedskirt like that?