Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
denise_gw

WANTED: Some small Hoyas, have lots to offer...

Denise
18 years ago

Hi,

I'm looking specifically for cuttings of picta (to fill in a small pot of cuttings I got last summer...), parvifolia (got a single cutting of this a couple of months ago and just LOVE it!) and variegated verticillata. (I would be interested in other small Hoyas...)

I can trade with cuttings of cummingiana, pubicalyx, australis 'Samoa' (a questionable ID - ask for photo if you want), Dischidia ciantha (a vigorous grower)... And if you'd be more interested in something a little different, I have a whole plethura of succulents I'm getting rid of this spring to make room for Hoyas, Haworthias, Gasterias and Aloes. My plan is to sell them at our local C&S show/sale, but I'd certainly be willing to trade for Hoyas I'm seeking. I'm in the process of compiling my list now, so just e-mail me privately for the list if interested. Any trades would be subject to the weather - it's been really warm here lately, but if it turns cold, we would of course want to delay mailing to avoid damaging plants/cuttings.

Denise in Omaha

Comments (2)

Sponsored