Hoya rigida
I've been meaning for a while to just post a feature thread of all the different rigida leaves. I figure most people aren't like me, wanting to collect them all, since it's such a big plant. But I do think that rigida is a kind plant and a strong plant and a beautiful plant, and that everyone should pick one up from the pound to bring home. Maybe this thread will help you decide which leaves you like best.
Some of the EPCs have quite interesting flowers, but it's really its leaves that you have to like, since it's going to take up so much space with them.
I lump them into 2 groups. The militant rigidas, which have giant spear or claw shaped leaves, and the

So, here they are, all the rigidas and rigida-look-alikes I've been able to collect so far...

Hoya rigida (EPC 186)

Hoya rigida (EPC 763)

Hoya rigida (EPC 606)

Hoya rigida (EPC 602)

Hoya cf. rigida (EPC 603)

Hoya rigida (EPC 659)

Hoya aff. rigida (EPC 605)


Hoya rigida (IML 1395)


Hoya rigida (IML 1669)

Hoya aff. rigida (EPC 211)

Hoya sp. Khao Yai
Hoya rigida (IML 1529)

Hoya rigida (IML 1424)

Denise
susancarol
Related Professionals
Zanesville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Dallas Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · South Bend Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lancaster Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Jonesboro Landscape Contractors · Clarksdale Landscape Contractors · Tulsa Landscape Contractors · Miami Custom Countertops · Joplin Custom Countertops · Enfield Custom Countertops · Cleveland Custom Countertops · Tucson Custom Countertops · Chula Vista Custom Countertops · Cheyenne Custom Countertops · Bronx Custom Countertopsgreedygh0stOriginal Author
rennfl
yael2