Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
roxyrae

The backsplash is awesome! What is the material?

roxyrae
11 years ago
Insidesign Project 6 · More Info

Comments (6)

• PRO
    Francois & Co
    11 years ago
    The hood and the backslash are both from Francois & Co. This is our Toulouse Hood with a pewter stack and the mosaic is our Leonardo mosaic. Please visit our website to see this mosaic and all of our wonderful designs including a new line of pewter counter tops. www.francoisandco.com
  • lperna
    11 years ago
    I just opened the link to Francois & Co. Very impressive and user friendly. I spent too much time looking at it, to be honest. Do you know of a company similar to yours up here in Michigan? Your work is beautiful!
  • PRO
    Insidesign
    11 years ago
    I am sorry but I am not familiar with any companies in the Michigan area.
  • PRO
    Francois & Co
    11 years ago
    Thank you, we try very hard to always to our best work. We do not have a showroom in Michigan, but we do have a representative for your area that would be happy to speak with you about your design needs and help narrow down what you are looking for or please visit our closest showroom in Minneapolis, MN. We also have our flagship 8,000 sq/ft showroom in Atlanta, GA. Please contact us @ 888-533-3138
  • lperna
    11 years ago
    Thank-you for your prompt response. Looks like we'll be planning a trip to Atlanta next spring. LP
Sponsored
Schlabach Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars16 Reviews
Franklin County's Reclaimed Wood Professionals