Houzz Logo Print
seeker1122

Spring fling 14 what to bring

seeker1122
10 years ago

Food can also be listited.
I can bring house plants
Dracaena? I have a flat will bring potted up and pretty
Food wise i'll bring that cornbread salad if nobody is.
Can bring whatever.
Can't wait to see everyone and meet new members.
Tree

Comments (14)

• p_mac
    10 years ago

Hang on, Tree! I'm going to post a sign-up thread in just a few...but we can use this one too so we don't max-out the sign-up thread!

Good Job!

• luvncannin
    10 years ago

I hope this doesn't sound lame but does anyone need
    #10 cans for their tomatoe plants?
    I know gardeners are resourceful but before I started at the school I always ran out. anyway let me know if and how many. also I have dozens of gallon water jugs, for W.S. I don't know how many I could bring but willing to load the car to the max!
    kim

• seeker1122
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I love the big cans but bringing the bike so no room. I would bring some just to give.
    Last year in i took several gourds didnt come home with any. Tt

• luvncannin
    10 years ago

I will bring some, tree, I just didn't want to haul them back home too lol. I supply all the little gardeners here with cans for their tomatoes and peppers. At the school I start saving them in February and usually quit by now, but I keep gathering them up.
    kim

• lisakeel1
    10 years ago

Okay, I'll be bringing a door prize, food, red spider lily bulbs, garlic plants, a few horseradish roots, small cilantro plants, maybe some small dill weed plants and whatever else I can come up with.
    Lisak

• p_mac
    10 years ago

I call dibbs on ONE small horseradish root!!!!

I'm going to have a few tomatoes & peppers to share. (And a pretty wide variety of them). My mystery bush from the first Fling I hosted has finally bloomed and yup, I believe they're gooseberries. I'll have a couple of those small starts for offerings too. The onion chives I got from Dawn a few years back need divided so I'll have those too.

• lisakeel1
    10 years ago

Paula, I'll put your name on the horseradish and some garlic.
    Lisak

• soonergrandmom
    10 years ago

Lisa, If it is a gooseberry, I would love one. I am also looking for currants.

• seeker1122
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I would love horseradise sorry my comp is down and i only have 2 hours on dh cell
    Tree

• lisakeel1
    10 years ago

Okay Tree will mark some for you to.
    Lisak

• Lisa_H OK
    10 years ago

I have echinacea and tradescantia (spiderwort) that I potted up over the weekend if anyone wants some.

• luvncannin
    10 years ago

Could I please have dibs on a red spider lily. That has always been one of my favorites.
    Thank you
    Kim

• p_mac
    10 years ago

Carol - I may have a couple of gooseberry plants. I say "may" because I got them about 3 years back. They were leftovers from the Fling (one of the many benefits of hosting!) and I asked here for a plant ID last year. I'd never seen them bloom til this year.....and they are LOADED!!!!

I'll wait to pot them up until this cold snap is over.

Paula

• okievegan
    10 years ago

I have baby lambs ear plants and castor bean seeds.

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations