Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
disneyhorse

Makaha Sunn is finally starting to bloom...

disneyhorse
9 years ago

It really does smell sweet! Totally worth it. Once the sun comes up I hope it opens up just a bit more.

Comments (12)

• chuy415
    9 years ago

WOW...... I would love to get one of these!!!! amazing, beautiful, stunning, spectacular COLOR!!!! jealous.. can you tell? lol.. thanks for sharing :-)

Chuy

• disneyhorse
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Toba's Fire is also blooming. I love this color combo, I think yellow with a bit of red or orange is my "thing."

• No-Clue
    9 years ago

Coming out of hiding to say congrats! You have two gorgeous plants! Thank you for confirming that Makaha Sunn smells great!

Great job and congrats again!

Lynn

• daogirl - SoCal Zone 9
    9 years ago

Wow!! Love them both!

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    9 years ago

Just stunning... I'm so glad I have patience.. Lol!!!

I second everything Chuy said.. WOW!!

Laura

• barb13_gw
    9 years ago

Just beautiful. Now I have to check and see if I have one. LOL barb

• rox146
    9 years ago

AKA...inferno???? roxanne

• Kimo
    9 years ago

"Inferno" was Trop Nature's name for Makaha Sun, just like there is Bonnie Fox and Volcano Goddes (1 was Trop Nat name and the other Matt was using to avoid conflict with Suki but is now calling his Bonnie Fox as Suki is no longer selling.).

• disneyhorse
    Original Author
    9 years ago

I got my Makaha Sunn from Matt Hunter and the Toba's Fire from Fuzzy. Neither were particularly cheap, and both have bloomed true so if anyone is shopping on eBay, these are sellers I'd recommend.

• jandey1
    9 years ago

Hot stuff! Those look just incredible! Thank you for posting those great pics; we get to see very few of them! They look so much alike, too. How's the scent on TF?

It's a shame that Suki is no longer selling. I've heard great things. Hope she's doing well.

My Makaha's inflo is hanging on, and I see three distinct branch buds so all my fingers and toes are crossed that I can add some shots to the forum!

• disneyhorse
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Toba's fire has a moderate, sweet smell but nothing as sweet and strong as MS.

• texasplum
    9 years ago

love that MS! Had to cut mine back this winter but it is starting to come back nicely.

Sponsored
River Mill Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Delaware County's Customer Focused General Contractor