Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
susan51_gw

Hummingbird and some of my plumerias plants

17 years ago

{{gwi:1209919}}

{{gwi:1209921}}

By George I think I got it with this photobucket thing...LOL

Plants look a little pukey for they were just replanted into bigger pots after shiping

Thanks for looking and I am sorry I posted the butterfly in this forum and not the correct one...

Susan

Comments (11)

• 17 years ago

Hey susan,

I'll take one of your pukey plummies any day of the week.
    I think they look great. I like the background looks very Eastern with all the trees. I'm from N.Y. and those were the trees I remember.

Plumie

• 17 years ago

Thanks but they are southern trees..LOL I was born and raised in Jersey.... These are of Va where we live now.. I will take more pic. of my plumeria's again soon for now I think they look better now that they are settled.. I have I think 4 new plants that should be here by Friday then one more so that is 5 all total ...That one will come next week.... Are you still in NY?????
    Susan

• 17 years ago

That hummingbird is pretty cool. Good shot!
    The plumeria look very nice and healthy to me.
    And yes, I think you are now a photobucket master!!

John

• 17 years ago

I'm from originally N.Y. then lived in Jersey also. what a coincidence. Va. isn't that far from the East so maybe that's why I thought it was the East. Now I live in So.
    Calif. the San Fernando Valley. Your plummies look great and very healthy. Ijust started with the Forum 3 weeks ago and I love it. I learned so much and I love interacting with people all over the world. Great experience.

Plumie

• 17 years ago

Hi Susan - Your plummies look nice and healthy. Good job, and I love that little fella too. He is very cute. Nice job with the pictures. You have definately mastered that photobucket thing. -Susana

• 17 years ago

Hi Susan,
    I loved the first picture too, the butterflies were so pretty..did look for a humming bird. This is a great picture. I have feeders in different places, seems there is a dominant male that takes over one and does not allow anyone to visit..would like a lot more

Your plumies look great.
    Karen B.

• 17 years ago

Love the hummingbirds and plumies Susan. VA is very pretty and much history there. I'm from back east living in So. CA too. I still have family and friends living in VA, NY and Jersey. Susan you will have some really nice trees in a few years and you will enjoy your blooms next season if you haven't already. Make sure you take pics and share them with us.

Janet

• 17 years ago

I got 3 new plants yesterday and I have two more on the way one should have came today but our mail is slow... Both of these new plants have flowers on them and seller from Texas who I trust said these two will bloom for me this year.. So I cant wait...
    Janet where is your family in Va and Jersey??? I live in Danville,Va...
    Thanks for looking at my plants and butterflys..
    Susan,Va

• 17 years ago

Susan,

It is always exciting to be able to see the blooms of your new plants. I'm excited for you. Which ones did u get? I've sent you email. I figure no one wants to see me talk about cities. LOL.. But I'm sure they wouldn't mind knowing the names of your plumies. : ) Including myself.

Janet

• 17 years ago

Well I know the one that we got tonight that was left on the porch of the person up the street yesterday morning is an Aztec gold and she has inflow and flowers, then I am getting a Kolika should come tomorrow and that also has inflow on it... They are just so pretty... I am going to take a new picture of my deck now so you can see just how BIG my addiction has become...LOL I also got 3 cuttings from Singapor(sp) one is a violet drop , the other is a violet sentosa, also a rainbow blend.. all are so pretty.. Hope I can root them.. They are nice looking cuttings so I really hope I can do this... I dont think I am going to be a good seed person with plumerias...

Hug,
    Susan, Va

• 17 years ago

Susan,

You will love the Aztec Gold and the Kolika is beautiful! Your Singapore varieties look really nice. Please post pics when they are ready to bloom. I do some seeds along with the cuts cause believe it or not I've had some grafts and cuts take about 2-3 years before it bloomed. So that's about the time seedlings are suppose to maybe start blooming. The only thing about seedling blooms is that to really get the true blooms you still have to wait for two more blooming cycle after the first one. LOL.. Waiting and growing time.

Hugs,
    Janet

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH