Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lindabogan

May I have the name of the paint/brand colors used ?

Linda M.
11 years ago
Salem Avenue Renovation · More Info

Comments (27)

• PRO
    Sicora Design/Build
    11 years ago
    We get these questions all the time, so we've decided to partner with an organization called Rebuilding together benefiting low-income families in Minneapolis. For a $25 donation you can get the entire house color list. Please email contactus@sicora.com for more information.
  • vicandmark
    11 years ago
    So you pay for the answer???
  • claircoley
    11 years ago
    wow. I thought the point of this website was to SHARE ideas...
  • agreda
    11 years ago
    I believe the color is Wet Pavement from Valspar 5006-2A
  • susan01
    11 years ago
    Rude
  • PRO
    A.G Builders.
    11 years ago
    Wow, what a scam.
  • mygamma6
    11 years ago
    Thank you. Very helpful
  • Mistie Van_Noort
    11 years ago
    I don't think they were trying to scam anyone. It was nice to try to have proceeds go to a charity. People do actually pay to have designers come help choose the perfect colors for your house and it does cost more than $25.00. Also they do a lot more than some designers who will not even answer your question. I am not affiliated with them in anyway nor do I have a business that is related to the industry. Just thought I would give my opinion in the matter.
  • PRO
    Sicora Design/Build
    11 years ago
    Thank you for this posting, Mistie. The project shown above has received so many inquiries (believe it or not, this house is actually the 3rd or 4th most pinned project in all of Houzz), we thought that it would be nice for us to benefit a local charity in some way with the time that we are spending responding to individual inquiries. It wasn't intended to be some type of money making deal for Sicora. We have now decided to provide the information requested from interested people and will instead post a request for a charitable donation along with the information requested. That way, people can make the choice whether or not to make a donation. This should help to clear things up! Thank you for your interest in Houzz and Sicora!
  • Steve S
    11 years ago
    Kudos to Sicora for asking people to make a small donation for a lot of valuable info. I'll make a donation even though you gave the list of colors (they are beautiful).
  • jenny3077
    11 years ago
    Beautifully done!!! LOVE it!!
  • trolauemicol
    11 years ago
    Lovely that you tried to do something nice for low income families Sicora. It's a shame everyone doesn't consider the cost of creativity. This is a great site for inspiration. I come here to get ideas on how to pair colours together or furniture arrangements, not expecting hardworking people to do all the work for me ;). I just wish more local companies used the site, everyone is too far away from me to work with. I'm not affiliated in any way with Sicora either, just tired of people making rude comments on "free" sites.
  • samnava1
    10 years ago
    Allow me to express my love for these colors, also! But I have a question - copley grey looks very green on the paint chip, yet in this photo looks more tan than green. I realize that may just be how the photo translate to a computer screen, but is there any way to see a photo of this house that shows the colors more true-to-life? We're selecting our house colors right now and I love the look of this house but can't decide if I should try to copy the colors on my computer screen or trust that the real colors will look as good. Can you help?
  • PRO
    Sicora Design/Build
    10 years ago
    We always recommend getting paint chip samples of these colors and to not rely solely on a computer screen image. These are beautiful colors and having the paint chips next to each other helps to make sense of it all....
  • zonimo20
    10 years ago
    Also view them outside in the light. That makes a big difference. Colors look totally different indoors than outdoors.
  • just1lucy
    9 years ago
    Thank you for all the tips!
  • monica_dempster
    7 years ago

This beautiful. May I have the colours please. How can I donate from Jamaica

• Julie McMillin
    6 years ago

What is the darker trim color?

• Jamal Cabrera
    6 years ago
    What is the material used for the siding?
  • PRO
    Williams group investment.inc
    6 years ago
    there are 3 colors what is the color on the fascia? It looks to be darker.
  • Amber Wood
    4 years ago

Is the little porch and entry wood? If So, what type of wood and stain? it's just gorgeous!!

• PRO
    Cupples doors and mores
    3 years ago

I think this house is so pretty and the color is perfect. It looks like a grey taupe color to me. I started painting my house this color (Copley grey ) by Benjamin Moore but after I have painted 2 large sections of the house to me it looks nothing like the house in the photo. My paint looks like a grey with a lot of green tint. And no taupe I don’t know if after I got the complete house done if it would look more like the house in the photo. If anyone has suggestions I would greatly appreciate.

• callie_abbey
    last year

WHAT COLOR IS THIS PAINT PLEASE?!!!!

• Kay p
    last year

For a price you get the answer

• Patti Rogan
    last year

No… keep reading the comments. They eventually gave all the colors and received a lot of kudos for trying to do something charitable with the information.

• Margaret Arnold
    7 days ago

What color are the metal window frames?