Golden Fairy Tale

Pompon Flower Circus

Purple Rain [Tantau]

Thank you.

Lana

Comments (8)

• newyorkrita
    14 years ago

They are all stunning. What is Purple Rain? Is it a HT? It's hauntingly beautiful. I don't think I have ever seen a rose that looks like it.

I have Wonderstripe too myself but mines small yet and has not yet bloomed this year. Love Rock&Roll, thats another one I have never seen before. Is it a shrub rose?

• canadian_rose
    14 years ago

Pompom Flower Circus and Rock & Roll really caught my eye!!! PFC is really unique!!! Does it have St. Patrick in its parentage? And I adore stripes, yet have none.

Carol

• suzyr
    14 years ago

Very Pretty! I have wanted wonderstripe for longtime.I like your Pompon Flower Circus reminds me of eden very pretty I wonder if it lasts in the vase . And oh my gosh Purple Rain is really something where did you find it? and Thank You ! for sharing your beauties!
    SuzyQ

• lesmc
    14 years ago

Your roses are just lovely! I have Wonderstripe and this third year it is wonderful. Full of beautiful striped blooms. My Rock and Roll is down to one cane after a difficult winter with no extra protection, but it is blooming and the stripes are so distinct. I LOVE Purple Rain and would love to add it to my garden. I will check to hear where you got it. Thanks for these beautiful pics! Lesley

• markiz37
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thank you, everyone. When I received the Wonderstripe, it was a tiny plant, but it had a bud on it already. I bought the Purple Rain in a grocery store and rooted it myself - it's not available anywhere. I'm sorry for posting pictures of the Purple Rain, I know what it's like to want a rose that is unavailable. I myself want a Thumbs Up very badly and cannot find it anywhere.
    Lana

• ramblinrosez7b
    14 years ago

Hi Lana,

Your new roses look great! Golden Fairy Tale is so beautiful!

• texaslynn
    14 years ago

Very pretty roses! I almost got the Rock and Roll at a nursery earlier in the year but my basket was already full.

I, too, loved the Purple Rain but actually you have probably done us all a favor by telling us that it is unavailable! If everyone else is like me - which I think they are - they already have a lengthy list of roses that they want (because they saw a picture posted on the forums!) but have nowhere to put - lol!

Happy Gardening!

Lynn

• zeffyrose
    14 years ago

Lovely roses--

Florence

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County