Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mojojojogrlnj

hi need some ideas for cheap easy kids crafts

mojojojogrlnj
16 years ago

i am being sponsored to do a kids craft clinic...i am going to do the jiffy pop thing (easy cheap)any web sites that have free temps anyone has would love to get addie...then I need one more easy cheap idea for the kids to make...ages probably 4-10ish any and all ideas welcome! I have until nov 12 so it has to be holiday related thanksgiving, xmas, and new year thanks!!!

Comments (4)

• jayokie
    16 years ago

Check out the responses to my inquiry farther down on the page re: crafts for homeschoolers. Several web sites were mentioned. I've checked out most of them as time allowed, and there are a lot of good ideas. Crayola.com is one where I found several things to pass on to my DIL. I put
    orgnaizedchristmas.com in my favorites. Don't remember where I found it recently, but I look forward to checking it out further. Hope this helps! Have fun :-)

• christie_hartner
    16 years ago

When I was doing daycare, we made some really cool ornaments. I bought clear glass ball ornaments. The kids dripped a little bit of 2 different colors of glass paint into it. I taped the top shut and they gently rolled them around on the floor until the inside of the ball was completely covered. To dry them I removed the tape and layed them upside down in egg cartons to allow the excess paint to drip out. After dry, I replaced the hanger piece and we tied ribbons to the tops. They really turned out neat, looked like a marble finish.

• toomuchglass
    16 years ago

Here's a wonderful thread all about kid's crafts ---

Here is a link that might be useful: kid's crafts

• barb_from_pa
    16 years ago

How many kids do you expect and how much adult help will you have? Do the kiddos need to be able to do everything without help?