1940's bathroom- what is this sink thing?

August 22, 2006

I have a very original 1940's bathroom (only the floor and the toilet was replaced). We just bought this house a few weeks ago and in the bathroom there is this extra sink thing that is like a urinal but way too high! The bathroom fixtures are very much like the ones below (yes, they are pink). The red arrow is pointing to the thing I'm talking about... What's the deal with these things (I've never seen one before)?


Comments (48)

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268