Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kgolby_gw

Silgranit in Truffle

kgolby
11 years ago

Attached is a picture of one of my granite slabs. Would truffle be a good color choice w/ my granite? I requested a sample from Blanco but haven't received it yet.

Comments (18)

• msrose
    11 years ago

I'm in the same boat. I told my granite guy I would let him know what color sink I want by tomorrow and I'm still waiting for my Blanco samples to come in the mail. From the pictures I've seen, I think Truflfle would look great with your granite. Maybe we could get some pictures of Truffles sinks in place!

• williamsem
    11 years ago

....and this is why I can't get great prices on truffle, lol! (Sorry, just posted on another thread about not finding the same good prices on truffle as the other colors).

You could probably put any color in that granite! It's beautiful. And has many neutral colors in it, so truffle, metallic grey, even the dark or light colors would probably look good.

No chips here either, so I'll defer to those that have seen them up close and personal.

• running_mom
    11 years ago

I think it would go well with that beautiful granite. My granite has a variety of colors as well and looks nice with the truffle. Sorry for the lighting in the picture, but you get the idea.

• kgolby
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Running mom - the sink looks great w/ your granite. Thanks for posting.

Williamsem - I'm going w/ the super single bowl (30" or 32") & the best price I've found is on Amazon. There was another site that had better prices but didn't have the style sink I'm wanting.

• kgolby
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I received my Truffle sample in the mail today. I thought I requested Biscuit too but only received Truffle. It's really pretty & I think it's going to work w/ our granite selection. Hope y'all receive your samples soon.

• breezygirl
    11 years ago

I think truffle would be very pretty with that stone. Gorgeous rock!

• hags00
    11 years ago

I also think truffle would be pretty. I love my truffle sink. It never looks dirty and easy to clean.

• msrose
    11 years ago

I got my truffle sample today also! They told me they were out of biscuit right now.

• kgolby
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I ordered my sink today. Can't wait to receive it. I think truffle is going to look so pretty w/ our stone. Just can't wait for demolition to start! Thanks for your advise - makes me feel better getting your opinions. :)

• kgolby
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I ordered my sink today. Can't wait to receive it. I think truffle is going to look so pretty w/ our stone. Just can't wait for demolition to start! Thanks for your advise - makes me feel better getting your opinions. :)

• kgolby
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I should be receiving my sink tomorrow from Amazon. Attached is an image of the sample Truffle piece against my granite. This may give future Silgranit buyers an idea of the Truffle color.

• breezygirl
    11 years ago

Very nice choice! I look forward to seeing the actual sink installed in that pretty rock.

• susanlynn2012
    10 years ago

I love the truffle sample! I love your granite choice! What is the name of the granite? Kgolby, any pictures of your finished sink? Any pictures of your finished kitchen? Thank you!

• kgolby
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Here's a pic of my sink installed. Love the size and love that I went with a single bowl. Granite is Bordeaux River.

This post was edited by kgolby on Sun, Nov 10, 13 at 14:42

• susanlynn2012
    10 years ago

Kgolby, I love your sink! I also love your granite! I must do a search for your kitchen as your cabinets look beautiful also. I am finding out that I seem to like a lot of different style of cabinets and I have not ordered mine yet so I am trying to really see what I want.

• lucas_tx_gw
    10 years ago

Truffle with a granite called golden cascade

• LE
    10 years ago

Love that color! I had some Singranit samples sent out last week, but they were out of truffle and didn't know when it would be available again. I have some time, so I'll try again in a few weeks. Maybe there's been a run on it? It does look good with many different counters.

• Chrisandra18
    9 years ago

Does anyone have pics available with the fantasy brown and truffle sink? Thank you!