Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
magic2013_gw

How can a buyer see my organic farm in Australia?

magic2013
11 years ago

Hi,

My name is Wolfgang. In 1991, inspired by the biodynamic movement, I started my farm in Australia. I designed it after permaculture principles. Over 20+ years, I planted one third of the 36 acres with native rain forest. Another third is planted with orchards: bananas, 80 avocados, 60 mangoes, 200 olives, 200 pecans, citrus and many more.
Now in my seventies, I want to retire and start a new chapter in my life, which means selling the property. I have been dreaming that the next person who steps in will have similar sensitivities to self-sufficiency and sustainability so that there is some continuation for my work. Originally I came from Germany, and I have a feeling that the farm will best fit someone from North America or Europe. I say this having seen hundreds of visitors and woofers from all countries.

I'm not very good with modern marketing and need help because I don't really know how to make that special person overseas become aware of that special place in the northern rivers of Australia. Somehow I have been having a feeling that the right person is on the way but I also feel the need to light a beacon.

I'm sure a lot of people here are younger and more skilled with the internet and would be very grateful for any thoughts and help.

Blessings,

Wolfgang

Comments (7)