Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
clt3

Anyone recognize this fabric?

clt3
9 years ago

I'm redoing my bedroom and purchased this set. I also bought the plaid pillows and the blue one pictured. Apparently this company doesn't have the others left. I know the blue is Waverly Full Circle, which I plan to use for the window seat. I'd really like to find the floral though.

Comments (5)

• voila
    9 years ago

Do you have a company name and comforter name you can share with us to search for other sellers of this? Did they by chance sell matching drapes or shower curtain? I would be happy to try to assist you, but need more info.

• Olychick
    9 years ago

here is a list of many sites selling the comforter. Maybe you can find the pillows at one of their sites.

Here is a link that might be useful: flowered comforter

• clt3
    Original Author
    9 years ago

It is Rose Tree. They must be on clearance because the prices were incredibly low. I did buy 2 sets of drapery panels, but need to use them for my windows. My husband wants the euro shams - if I can't find them, I'm sure I can find a similar solid green.

• Olychick
    9 years ago

Are you looking for the green shams or the shams in the print? Or just the print fabric? It looks like the print shams are included in the set? I found one of the green ones on amazon, but don't see that the print shams were ever sold separately.

Here is a set of draperies

Here is a link that might be useful: draperies in your print

• Fun2BHere
    9 years ago

I would probably buy another set of the window panels and use that as yardage to make (or have made) pillows or shams.