Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nicethyme

Wench

nicethyme
16 years ago

after all this time. I had developed a mental picture of you, WOW I was so far off it's comical! Great to finally see the legend!

Comments (26)

• toomuchglass
    16 years ago

I felt the same way .... I Had her pictured as sort of a
    " dark haired librarian " type ~~~ I was wrong !!
    ( Thank goodness !! ) It IS nice to see you !

• Calamity_J
    16 years ago

ME TOO! I was so blown away by how Far off I was! I figured she'd at least be wearing a tiara!lol! Or doing that funny hand wave thing!lol! Yup, Wench, you ARE a Legend in My mind too! NOW GET OFF THAT PEDESTAL BEFORE YOU BREAK YOUR NECK!!!

• mosaicwench1
    16 years ago

Dark haired librarian type?

Legend?

Tiara?

Oh dear God . . . LMAO

You'd be shocked at how short I am, too!

• mosaicwench1
    16 years ago

And TMG . . . I'm not seeing a photo of you there . . . . (foot tapping and finger drumming)

Not fair that my DH has seen you and I haven't.

• shrty411
    16 years ago

Hey, nice to "see" you. Being short is a good thing

from shrty411,shorty,smurf,halfpint,little bit....

Maria

• toomuchglass
    16 years ago

Now don't start rumors about me seeing your DH !!! ROFL !!! My pic was in the last album - it was bad .

Now I Have a brand new camera ....
    I AM going to take a pic - missing tooth and all .... (ugh) and post it. Be prepared ! LOL

( Hey - I'm 5'4" - I'm usually the short one !) *smile*

• mmqchdygg
    16 years ago

You mean she's NOT a dark-haired librarian type? Geez, now you got me wondering...gotta go look...brb...

Well, blow me down, you're RIGHT!!! And you doesn't look like a wench at all! Happy New Year, MW!

I haven't decided if I'm going to show my face yet...maybe I'll see if I can get someone to do an "artist's rendition" of me...or a charicature...yeah...

• mosaicwench1
    16 years ago

I toyed with the idea of warping my photo in photo shop . . . I might still do that.

• barbfrizzell1955
    16 years ago

Oh come on MM...if I can post a picture of my fat body, roseacea and all,,,then you should post your pic too. I'm sure you, and everyone else, can't look as bad as I do!

Barb

• Calamity_J
    16 years ago

Hey! I took a pic in my housecoat with a goiter/chihuahua on my chest...and I'm kissing it!!! It ain't getting any worse than that! Unless you see the horrible pics of me in mexico that Rosie took!(There's one of me with a CLOWN!) OMG..sad and pathetic!

• mosaicwench1
    16 years ago

See if you can spot the difference in the new photo I posted?

• toomuchglass
    16 years ago

I KNEW IT ! I KNEW IT !! YOU really ARE A dark haired librarian type !!! SHame on you - posting a pic of that sexy chick before and trying to pass it off as you .
    tsk tsk

• mmqchdygg
    16 years ago

OMG you crack me up! That's too funny!

• nicethyme
    Original Author
    16 years ago

LMAO!!!!!

that's good!

now, somebody figure out what the hell MM is doing in her picture ????

• mmqchdygg
    16 years ago

let's just say that when engineers have too much time on their hands, they do "Stupid Engineer Tricks" like having crawfish races behind the building.

• bamasusanna
    16 years ago

Crawfish race!! ROFLMAO

• stjohnsgypsy
    16 years ago

Yeah, I agree...I had you in my mind a total different image! LOL Glad to see that big smile!!!!

• mmqchdygg
    16 years ago

OMG Wench!!! One extreme to the other, eh? LOLOLOL!!!!

• Shades_of_idaho
    16 years ago

Hehehe MM I thought those were crawfish!!!! Those critters are so funny. We used to catch them when we were kids.

After the flood and the river washed through our hot spring pool there were thousands of crawfish left in the bottom. Had to scoop them out and it was a huge chore considering the pool was 100 foot long and 85 foot wide.

Chris

• chickeemama
    16 years ago

Oh my goodness...I do NOT get to this side of the forum enough!!! Wench....what a horrid picture you change up with...put the other one back!!!!
    After reading what you guys wrote I had to go check it out!!!! LOL!!!

Donna

Shades- what is a hot spring pool?? And it why is it so huge?

• Shades_of_idaho
    16 years ago

LOL Chickiee, We had a house with a pool fed by a natural hot spring. It was that big because there was room for it,3 1/2 acres, and the guy that built the house and put the pool in made it that big. I think he was going to make it a resort. We checked into it when we bought the place and insurance for a pool for a resort was about 80K a year. No thank you. We called it a pond and our house insurance was just a little higher than normal because of it.

Then the flood came along and wiped out our house, FEMA sucks, and filled the pool with mud and slime. We fixed the house and cleaned the pool and sold the dang place. I am NEVER going to live on a river again!!! Now we live up on a hill 170 feet above the town. <:>Chris

Here is a link that might be useful: Pool and flood

• chickeemama
    16 years ago

Wow shades.....that was (was being the operative word!!!!) a beautiful place. I also would never live on a river!!!! Seen to many pictures like yours!!! So sorry you had to go through that and that you were trapped in there...that had to be such an experience!!! I am so glad you guys came out ok..even tho you lost so much!

• Shades_of_idaho
    16 years ago

Aw Chickee, We came out ok on the whole deal if you do not count loosing a year of our life to fix the place. Every dang morning getting up to shovel more mud rocks junk cleaning building fixing. We only hired out the concrete foundation stem walls done because it would have cost us more to have to buy all the plywood than to pay to have it done. We had a couple really good friends ,seen in the pictures, that helped us when they could. It meant a lot.

A little humor. The car was lost down the river but we were so afraid it was in the pool. Took quite awhile for the flood water to go down so we could see it was not there. So then we had to go looking for it. It was about a mile down the river still in the river. Someone told me I should have tied the car to the tree. Well tree was down too. I found out I had to make a sherrif report on the missing car for insurance. The sherrif asked me if I was driving it when it went down the river. Well no officer I was NOT driving it.LOL

Then the FEMA guy came and the hot water lines were all broken and the pool froze over. Of course the only way to the house was from the garage side walking past the pool. There was ice on the pool then and we were about half way to the house next to the pool. The ice let out a big CRACK. I am still feeling shell shock from all of it. I started screaming and grabbed that inspector still screaming. I was a bit out of control hanging on by my fingernails. My husband said I scared the heck out of that inspector. I can laugh now but at the time I was a wreck.

Chris

• lyndalu
    16 years ago

Just wanted to say...watched all the changes to your photo, wench....and thought it was hilarious. We've got some great sense of humor's here...and it's always good to have a laugh. Good to see your face, wench....so I can picture you correctly!

• seaglassic
    16 years ago

I'm having a senior mental meltdown....
    I know I've asked for this before but how is it to get into the folder for the pictures?
    gotta have a password, so can it be emailed to me?
    I feel so old, asking again.

• seaglassic
    16 years ago

and again....disregard the email address....
    but how is it, to get into the file?

Sponsored
Industry Leading Landscape Contractors in Franklin County, OH