Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kraftylady23

Some of my newest projects

kraftylady23
16 years ago

I am going to try this and post some of my current project. I am trying to follow your posting instructions so here goes.

Comments (7)

• kraftylady23
    Original Author
    16 years ago

OMG it really worked. Thank you so much for the really great directions. Now to let you know about my projects. the first one is a wine bottle and glasses that I painted and the bottle has lights in it. The second one is some ornaments that I painted for an order and I painted 40 of them. I don't want to paint those anymore. The last one is a painting of the first watercolor I ever did. I love it and am excited how well it turned out. Thanks for looking.
    Donna H.

• kraftymom
    16 years ago

Donna,
    they are all lovely.
    I had to laugh when I read your comment about not wanting to paint anymore ornaments. LOL I sure remember those days of experiencing burn-out for craft fairs and special orders.

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

Those are really nice. What a great gift the wine bottle and glasses would be. I love those ornaments too, but I can see why you wouldn't want to do them anymore after painting 40 of them! LOL

Luvs

• phonegirl
    16 years ago

Beautiful projects. Thanks so much for sharing all of them with us.

• diarich
    16 years ago

Gorgeous!!!
    I miss the craft fairs but not the work.

• oceanna
    16 years ago

I really love your watercolor work. Will you be doing more of it?

• anjabee
    15 years ago

They all look wonderful. I love that you made the glass holder lighted. I bet it looks beautiful lit up. I also have a real problem doing groups of the same projects so I don't blame you for not wanting to do more of the ornie. Your watercolor tuned out so great. I have watched my friend do it many times and it seems pretty hard to me, but I still want to try it one day. ha ~Anj