Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mark_wa

Windows NW - C&R BOGER

Mark_WA
12 years ago

After a terrible lesson with cheap Alside/Alpine windows, we had our windows replaced by C&R Boger. Beautiful, just beautiful, and no fake warranties, these guys don't file bankruptcy every 5-9 years to avoid warranty work.

Comments (3)

• WindowDog
    12 years ago

HA! Are you trying to spread unfounded rumors? Where's the documentation?

I'm just kidding. Good for you. If it were me that stated how often window companies and manufacturers file bankruptcy to avoid warranty work on products that don't hold up to their certifications, they'd argue me off the board.

Nothing like a great installation company and a great product. It's a wonderful thing.

• dennisgli
    12 years ago

Nothing like a great installation company and a great product.

Friends of yours? Don't you find it odd that he registered the same day and posts wonderful things about C&R Boger and terrible things about others?

Here is a link that might be useful: 2 reviews for C & R Boger Construction

• WindowDog
    12 years ago

Don't find it odd. I do find it odd that his facts are a little skewed and there are no details. But that's what homeowners do, they search on the internet and register to holler about something - sometimes. He might be searching of information about the crappy windows he got rid of to explore legal issues. And he might be full of crap. Who knows?

"Nothing like a great installation company and a great product"
    He never said what his second products was. Just glad he's a happy camper. I never heard of the poster or the company :)