Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
engnenk

Has anyone had experience with the H window company?

engnenk
18 years ago

I have done a lot of research on windoows and had settled in on Marvin Integrity windows, along came a new idea. I heard about H windows by accident and am now trying to get as much information as possible. I'm not looking for their website as I have read through that.

One thing I am concerned about is that they are aluminum windows on the outside (extruded not clad) and wood on the inside. Thus, they come in large sizes (much larger than I could get with a wood frame). The energy aspects of aluminum are my main issue but since the inside is all wood, I think that the efficiency should be good.

Any information will be appreciated.

Comments (2)

• mightyanvil
    18 years ago

They look like a European window design and the absence of a double-hung version confirms that impression. I would be worried about service and warranty. If you want large sized windows the Marvin Ultimate Double Hung (especially in the Magnum version) can be made larger than anything you would be likely to want. If you are looking for large inexpensive windows I doubt you are going to find them from a well known manufacturer.

• mississippiheights
    8 years ago

So, what did you end up with? H Window or something else?