Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
judithva_gw

Fall decorated fireplace mantels

judithva
14 years ago

I always get such great inspiration from everyones' photos. I would love to see your Fall decorated fireplace mantel. This is a peek at mine, tonight I am hoping to take a "full" photo of the mantel with small voltive candles lit. Warning ahead LOL, I love overdoing mine, but I also love the cleanly/simply done too.

So please post yours.

Comments (11)

• jfs2009
    14 years ago

Don't have one to post, but I must say so pretty. Love the wood mantel too.

• My3dogs ME zone 5A
    14 years ago

Here's mine!

• kareen
    14 years ago

I don't have a pic of mine either but yours is stunning .It is so good to see you on Judith.....you have been missed . Please keep those pics coming . Kareen

• caminnc
    14 years ago

I agree Judith, it is stunning. So rich with fall colors, just beautiful.

• bonniee818
    14 years ago

I have mine posted on the Holiday Garden Web section but will post it here for you too. I love all the beautiful mantels! Great job everyone. Here is mine Bonnie

• livvyandbella
    14 years ago

They are all just lovely!
    Juditha...I just love that dog on your mantel.

• leahcate
    14 years ago

Ooo la la. judith and 3dogs, I always know pics from you will be a treat. Bonniee the cool simplicity of yours is very serene and lovely.

• judithva
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Wow, great mantels gals!

jfs2009, thank you.

my3dogs, just beautiful as always. I especially love the bunny (I have a special fondness for bunnys) :)

kareen, thankyou, I hope you will be able to post a photo later :)

Caminnc, thankyou, there is just something so soothing but still exciting about Fall colors.

bonniee, Very nice! I so want your cherubs too, and they will fit in with Christmas and even Valentines day too, I love items that have multi use.

livvyandbella, thank you, I lucked out and bought a matching pair of the dogs, this is the first time I used them on the mantel, usually they are on the bookcase.

leahcate, thank you!

I hope more folks will post their photo, it's always fun to see everyones style.

• teacats
    14 years ago

Looking just gorgeous!!

Just wonderful sense of color and balance on all of those pretty mantels!

Still wondering how mine will turn out this Holiday Season! LOL!

Jan at Rosemary Cottage

• museblues
    14 years ago

Goodness, after looking at these harvest inspirations, I can see, I really need to get busy!

Lovely, simply, lovely!

• bonniee818
    14 years ago

Thank you Leahcate & Judithva! I am itching to get to HObby Lobby to pick up more decorating stuff for Christmas.....getting very close! :) I love doing decorating , it is like therapy to me, like gardening to other people. LOL! :) Bonnie