Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
squinty_gw

Info on Cliqstudios

Squinty
11 years ago

I'm doing some work in a newly purchased house including redoing the the kitchen. Cliqstudios seems like a great choice for cabinets but I'm having a hard time finding non-company sponsored reviews. No surprise that cliqstudios has lots of wonderful customer comments on their website but I don't really consider these objective. Can someone please give me a firsthand review?

My alternative is to get Medallion cabinets through a local dealer that my GC has worked with extensively.

Comments (6)

• aries61
    11 years ago

They sell 6 Square cabinets which are produced in China and assembled I think in MN. There is a guy on this site, daveinorlado who sells them and he's not afraid to give you an honest opinion.

• Squinty
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks. I see the obvious similarity in the descriptions between cliqstudios and 6 square. How does 6 square compare to the Medallion silver line? I would get full extension with the medallion as an upgrade.

• twbradford
    11 years ago

"RTI".....sorry. I meant "RTA"....ready to assemble.

The parts by themselves are really good...its the quality control that I had the most issues with.

• eam44
    11 years ago

That's incredibly helpful info. Ive been trying to decide between Cliq and Barker cabinets. Barker are RTA and cost a bit more, but they use denser American plywood, it's thicker, and the glides and hinges are all Blum. If you could post pictures too, that would be great! Thanks.

• id36651
    11 years ago

its just cheapo Chinese 4 square cabinets pretending to be USA made; how can they be honest when they start lying from the beginning. look up 6 square cabinets and you'll see. all bs.

how are they cheaper: lower quality products, shipped in boxes, and no long term warranty support.