Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
famcook

You know you are a GW kitchen forum addict when . . . .

FamCook
9 years ago

I know there have been a lot of these threads, but I want another one. Lol.

I was at the dump, yes THE DUMP, dropping off old mattresses with my five kids in tow and stopped to take a picture of this awesome retro pink range. I was saying how cool it was and why was it at the dump, surely someone would want it to restore. And started taking pics. My small children were not impressed. But, I knew there were some people that would understand my madness.

Any good stories from anyone out there???

Comments (7)

• bpath
    9 years ago

I was behind a car whose license plate started with CEF...and I immediately started thinking of cookie dough.

• tomatofreak
    9 years ago

I might not have left without it! I got so bad a picking stuff up that I now make myself walk away anytime I hear myself starting to say, "I could do X with that." It sure has cut down on the 'someday' projects.

• romy718
    9 years ago

It's midnight, have to get up early & here I am.

• dcward89
    9 years ago

Came in super early to work today (5am) "to get some paperwork off my desk"...what am I doing instead????

• Iowacommute
    9 years ago

I have several forums I check everyday since we will build a house in two years, and i have been researching here for a couple of years. Well my three year old was asking herself whether she should build her playhouse with ICF or SIPS and where to place the kitchen to get the most natural light.

Yikes.

• greenhaven
    9 years ago

IowaCommute, that is AWEsome!

• rightdi_gw
    9 years ago

I take my ipad to the job site and when a question come up from my GC, I say, "Wait, I have to research" and proceed to search it here!!! Needless to say, he hates my ipad!! :)