Garage door brand? What is the height of garage? Beautiful home

atjohansson
9 years ago
Arroyo Grande Modern Farmhouse · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Custom Door & Gate/Greensboro Branch
    8 years ago

Looks like a Clopay Coachman, but it could be from most any manufacturer. The door appears over sized in height. My guess would be 9 x 9 doors, but it's hard to tell from the pic. Many manufacturers offer an overlay door such as this, which involves a PVC or wood material overlay on a flush steel door to give it this appearance.

• PRO
    Eden Coast, LLC
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

I'm not sure of the exact manufacturer on this project, but
    our company, Eden Coast, LLC, can create virtually any garage door design by
    combining traditional craftsmanship with an environmentally-friendly low
    maintenance composite cladding. Our
    designs and finishes are fully customizable and dictated only by your
    imagination. Click on our logo at left or visit www.edencoast.com to find out more. On our
    site, you can check out our blog with topics like finding a good garage door
    dealer and the questions to ask when considering a custom garage door. Thank
    you!

Eden Coast Composite Garage Doors · More Info

• PRO
    Custom Door & Gate/Greensboro Branch
    8 years ago

You have some nice products Eden Coast. Do you sell direct or through a dealer network? I'm not familiar with your brand but have been in the industry for 30 years. Did you have a display at this years IDA Show? I wasn't able to attend.

• PRO
    Eden Coast, LLC
    8 years ago

Thank you for your kind words. We sell through a dealer network throughout the United States. We will be at the AIA Convention this year in Atlanta, GA. Please stop by and see us if you are there - we will be in booth 2032.