Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
coffeeyay

Impossible Living Room

coffeeyay
8 years ago

So here's the deal, I currently reside in an adorable historical home that's been split up into two apartments. My side consists of two large front rooms, the first of which I'm using for a bedroom, and the middle section as a living room. I don't have an insane amount of furniture, but for the life of me I cannot seem to figure out how to arrange things in this living room!!

It has two entry doors, one leading to the bedroom and the other to the kitchen, two closets (one with double doors) a large window, a fireplace, and either an outlet or a vent by each wall. I have a living room set with a couch and chair but I eventually threw my hands up and moved the set into the bedroom since its larger and using the living room as such is awkward and annoying.

I recently purchased a waterfall vanity and wardrobe set, so now my goals are to use this room pretty much as a walk in closet and a place to hang out while my partner sleeps during the day for third shift. Please, anyone, help!! I'm tired of breaking my back moving stuff to no avail!!

Comments (5)