Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kcrocombe

Need to choose paint colors by tonight!!

kcrocombe
8 years ago
My kitchen has natural maple cabinetry and white oak stained wood floors(lighter than oak, the colors are shades of the maple cabinetry-some lighter, some darker). I have stainless appliances and I think it's called Juparano granite countertops(primarily gold with some black, brown and dark gray in it). I have a cream color on most of the walls now and the soffit above the cabinets and on part of the wall that juts out above the kitchen table...those are a dark taupe currently but am thinking of a very dark greige for these small places, as an accent and a light greige as the main wall color. I want to get away from the "warm" colors. What colors do you suggest? Is going with more greige paint colors going to look funny or make the yellow tones of the maple cabinets and gold toned wood flooring stand out even more? I've got a Sherwin Williams paint sample book thingie w/ all the paint colors. In the living room, which is open to the kitchen, I have the same cream on the walls with a dark green on the fireplace wall, currently was going to carry the light greige into that room as well, with the darker greige on the fireplace wall. Thoughts?

Comments (3)