Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_5050798

Where can i find this contemporary door?

User
11 years ago
Looking for a wenge wood door with metal as shown. Do you mind telling me who the manufacturer is?
Modern contemporary in secluded woods · More Info

Comments (7)

• PRO
    Oakwood Veneer
    11 years ago
    Not sure who the manufacturer is, but we could provide some great wenge veneer
  • PRO
    User
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    I will keep that in mind. Thank you for your response.
  • PRO
    User
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the information.
  • PRO
    RomaPorte
    9 years ago
    For this type of modern doors, take a look at our gallery. Featuring our entire collection of designer Italian doors, in various models, finishes and designs that is sure to fit your specific needs. Also, just like in this photos we have models with stainless steel strips going across the door, delivering style and design.

Sincerely,
    The RomaPorte Team
  • PRO
    Supa Doors
    9 years ago
    This modern design is gaining a lot of popularity in the US in both residential and hotel design. Clearly it lends a unique and tremendous allure to any interior design. As a national "build-to-order" manufacturer, we are seeing a multitude of sizing requirements, veneer options, and metal requests for this type of door.
  • PRO
    DAYORIS Doors / Panels
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

DAYORIS Doors has been developing this types of European door designs for a very long time. One of the things that set us apart from the competition is the attention to detailed that we set in each of our products. One of our most famous designs consist of simple horizontal stainless steel grooves that give a great amount of both simplicity and luxury. Bringing simplify concepts such as this a wide use, allows us to build one of a kind doors, see the entire gallery at:http://www.dayoris.com.

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!