Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lizberger7

New bathrooms..... ideas for faucets and sinks?

Liz Berger
8 years ago

HI there -- can anyone recommend reasonable but reliable faucets and sinks? thank you.

Comments (3)

• Kelsey Murray
    8 years ago

I would buy a reputable brand for the faucet. Something that you could get parts for in years to come. I work in the plumbing industry and with my experience with warranty etc - you want a brand you can trust. Delta and Hansgrohe have a life time on parts in Canada. Moen, American Standard and Kohler are also very good. I would avoid Uberhaus, Price pfisher and Danze. As for the china sinks - again depending on your budget and if you want top mount, under mount or vessel - I would recommend Kohler, Duravit ($$$) or American Standard. It really depends on your budget. I just redid all my bathrooms in my house and put in Kohler china and Hansgrohe Axor faucets. I hope this helps and best of luck with the reno ;)

• Kelsey Murray
    8 years ago

Hi Liz - I forgot to mention as well. Although rubbed bronze and black are beautiful colors for faucet. In my experience they show their age more over time then say chrome of stainless steel. Also because the rubbed bronze and black colors are trendy - parts in 5+ years will be even harder to get as they seem to get discontinued quicker ;)

• Liz Berger
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Thank you so much!!! We are looking at all the above brands you mentioned! THANK YOU