anngappel

where can I purchased the floor tile

anngappel
8 years ago
Vintage apothecary bathroom · More Info

Comments (6)

• santimore
    8 years ago

This is exactly what I love in a bathroom and I love the green and black against the white fixtures. The floor tile is especially stunning but I would never install unglazed tiles again. They were very difficult to clean.

• PRO
    American Restoration Tile
    7 years ago

In defense of the owner of American Restoration Tile; he was undergoing chemo treatments at the time of your order... trying to stay alive for his grandkids. I'm sorry your order took longer than he thought it would.

His daughters are running his business now, as his effort to stay alive didn't work out. We still make unglazed, square-edge, historically accurate porcelain tile mosaics from scratch.

We're so busy your next order might take 16 weeks.

Best,

Erin Byrd Oliver

• PRO
    American Restoration Tile
    7 years ago

Oh, and it looks like your wall tile is discontinued. If you need a match, we can make it.

• PRO
    Tracey Stephens Interior Design Inc
    7 years ago

American Restoration Tile: So sorry to hear about Mr. Byrd's illness and passing. I can certainly understand how that situation would have impacted his business. If anyone could have said something even vague about the owner having "health issues" it would have gone a long way toward explaining what was going on. My condolences to you and your family.

• PRO
    User
    5 years ago

Sincere condolences to the family of Mr. Byrd. Respectfully, for anyone who may be interested in an alternative product, Heritage Tile manufactures similar custom mosaics that require no sanding with a typical lead time of 2-3 weeks.