Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
markajanet

what is the depth of this closet? in particular the double-hanging?

markajanet
7 years ago
Recent Work April 2013 · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    California Closets Southdale
    7 years ago

Hi! The depth of our system is 14" and the depth of the closet itself is 24". Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

7 years ago

What is the est$ of this system

• PRO
    7 years ago

Hi! I apologize for the delayed response. We would estimate the size of the closet is 96" wide, depending on materials chosen the cost of this closet would be in the ballpark between $1600-$2200+. This would include everything, the consultation, design, tear out and installation. Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you!

7 years ago

I have seen coupons for California Closet , would I be able to utilize this discount on this unit?,

And can this unit be done with out drawers, or fewer drawers?

Is there color of wood that is less then others? Or a closeout? I am very interested.

• PRO
    7 years ago

Hello!

I am not aware of any coupons we have right now, but our current promotion is a free upgrade to our exclusive woodgrain finish! So right now, most of our finishes would be the same price. We create custom designs, so we could absolutely design a closet without drawers.

If you are in the Twin Cities area, you can call us at 952-844-0004 or email us at twincities@calclosets.com to set up a complimentary in-home consultation.

Thanks!

Sponsored
Trish Takacs Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars36 Reviews
Award Winning & Highly Skilled Kitchen & Bath Designer in Columbus