Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jeanetteroyce

We love this painting. How much is it? can it be delivered to Australia? and what are its dimensions?

Laura Byrne
11 years ago
"WHAT LIES BENEATH" · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Deborah Argyropoulos Fine Art
    11 years ago
    Hi Jeanette, we do ship to Australia and we would love to work with you; please send an email to dmcart.main@gmail.com, with "Deborah Argyropoulos Fine Art Houzz Inquiry" in the subject line and an explanation of pricing, sizing, shipping, etc. will be sent to you. For reference in advance of an email, only numbered & signed limited edition giclees on Archival, Museum quality paper are available for the two items you commented on. The original works have already sold, but the majority of my customers buy giclees, and for this series the 16x20 & 24x30 ($285 & $385 respectively without shipping and handling) have been most requested and purchased. Discounts for multiple piece sales are provided as well, and this lowers the per piece shipping cost (especially internationally) tremendously. Thanks and I look forward to speaking to you, I appreciate your kind words and support. Deborah
  • Laura Byrne
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Hi Deborah, we are really after an original painting rather than a print and were hoping for something a bit larger approximately 1.5 meters by 1 meter. Would you be interested in painting something to these specifications? If so, how much would you charge for this type of work? Hope to hear from you soon! Cheers Jeanette
  • PRO
    Deborah Argyropoulos Fine Art
    11 years ago
    HI Jeanette- Absolutely I can and would love to do a custom piece for you. Do you have a direct email address I can reach you at with all of the details? Thanks so much and talk to you soon.

Best-

Deborah
  • Laura Byrne
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Hi Deborah, my email address is jeanetteroyce@outlook.com. I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers Jeanette