Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kiadesigns

North London Bathroom

Kia Designs
6 years ago

To transform this master ensuite we changed position of the door, relocated the sink to the opposite wall and transferred the shower controls to the other side of the bath.

Before:

After:

Add a fun and unexpected twist to the design · More Info

Meditation Mansion in North London · More Info

Comments (27)

• Karen
    6 years ago
    Great transformation! Love the marble tiles, black accessories and the pops of colour too.
  • PRO
    Creative Interiors Ltd
    6 years ago

Great job - Love the amount of light and the marble tiles are beautiful!

• PRO
    Kluk Construction Ltd
    6 years ago

Amazing job. Where you got yellow taps?

• PRO
    Kia Designs
    Original Author
    6 years ago

They are from Vola and can be sourced from CP Hart

• PRO
    Radclyffe Associates Ltd
    6 years ago

Fantastic work, love the daylight that you've achieved in the room!

• Ludo Gallagher
    6 years ago

Amazing

Kia Designs thanked Ludo Gallagher
  • PRO
    New Line Construction Ltd
    6 years ago
    Looks great. Love the yellow parts
  • Laura Boobbyer
    6 years ago
    Fab transformation - where are the marble tiles from please?
  • Jaime Bako
    6 years ago

Love the pops of colour. Such a great idea!

• PRO
    Kia Designs
    Original Author
    6 years ago

The marble tiles were supplied by Domus Tiles

• Patricia Farrell
    6 years ago
    Not sure about the symmetry of the tiles although they are lovely. All I can see is a not so flattering image of a woman with fat around her middle and cellulose thighs. But maybe that's just me!
  • PRO
    The Interiorist
    6 years ago

Totally makes sense, well done!

• cmelak2005
    6 years ago

Double sink in the bathroom where you can hardly turn around? I think build in furniture would work better and colour wise I do not see any connection between marble effect tiles, blue and yellow. Interesting small tile layout but to me nothing goes together. It may not be a fault of a designer - customers have sometimes funny ideas and no argument will halt it.

• PRO
    Topps Tiles
    6 years ago

What a fantastic transformation! It looks so much more spacious and the bright pops of colour add a really fun touch.

• PRO
    GDL London
    6 years ago

It's absolutely lovely! The tiles, the colour, the light - fantastic - great job!

• Kenneth Ramtohul
    6 years ago
    Amazing transformation absolutely beautiful.
  • kmullin85
    6 years ago
    Loved it at first sight but then I thought about how quickly aspects of it could date. For example taps aren't exactly cheap, (nor is replacing them for the sake of it very environmentally sustainable) perhaps the yellow could have been added through other accessories.
  • PRO
    Opus Bathrooms
    6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

We're big fans of this transformation. Would love to see what you could do with some of our brass washstands + marble tops.

• Kenneth Ramtohul
    6 years ago
    a good plumber can change the taps over fairly eaisly if the original installation is done correctly even then there are ways of getting around problems that may arise. like I tell my friends it's not always good to go with the cheapest quote or get someone who has a good reviews and is well established within the trade. Good tradesman have the knowledge to deal with any issues and problems that may arise as well as the experience.
    Kia Designs thanked Kenneth Ramtohul
  • PRO
    Vivid Line Furniture Ltd
    6 years ago
    I love the marble back drop and the tile cu offs at the top corner... beautifully tied in together!
    Kia Designs thanked Vivid Line Furniture Ltd
  • PRO
    Divine Design
    6 years ago
    Lovely job you must be delighted
    Kia Designs thanked Divine Design
  • A Z
    6 years ago
    wow!
    Kia Designs thanked A Z
  • Ima Karolia
    6 years ago
    wow, really nice. for an idea how big is the room?
  • Mike Strange
    6 years ago

How are you heating the room? Even the towel rail seems to have gone and heat is going to poor out of that glazed ceiling even if it is the best quality glass (from thermal loss point of view).

• PRO
    Kia Designs
    Original Author
    6 years ago

There is a towel rail and underfloor heating, Mike. You can't see all the walls in the images shown, there is a stunning black towel rail.

• PRO
    Amberth
    6 years ago

Great transformation. Very interesting design and use of colour. If you need any bespoke units for kitchens, bathrooms or fitted interiors, please feel free to contact us.