Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kategdnp

specific dimension of the mirror section of this piece

kate
6 years ago
I love this pice but I need to cover an electric box that measures 15.5 x 25". I see the 34# height but need to know the dimensions of the one section to see if it will work.
Happy Face Mirror · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    Iosif Tubman
    6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

Hi,dimensions of rectangular part of the mirror is 16”x20”, but I can make it bigger like 16”x 26” with same size of mirror,or if you like bigger mirror I can make it for additional $50. I use it in my home to cover electric penal. Let me know,thanks.

kate thanked Iosif Tubman
  • kate
    Original Author
    6 years ago

i would like to order- looks perfect! Next steps?

• PRO
    Iosif Tubman
    6 years ago

send me your requirements: you like original version or enlarged,then get me size of rectangular. If mirror size it the same,so price will be same as on Houzz $350. If you like longer mirror let me know size. You have to buy it on Houzz as soon as possible,or you have to wait longer,because from 12/2/2017 till 12/9/2017 I’ll be on vacation. You also have to pickup version on the Houzz or on the picture I sent you ,it has different nose and hair design.

• kate
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Looking forward to the finished piece: original style with rectangle dimension just a bit larger (16" x 26"). No need for a larger mirror. Thanks for your creativity and willingness to modify the size!

• PRO
    Iosif Tubman
    6 years ago

Hi,Kate,the mirror has been shipped,I hope whoever gets it enjoys! It was a pleasure to deal with You,have a good Holiday season! Joseph Tubman.