Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
carrie_beth46

fabuwood vs forevermark vs ? cabinet shopping confusion

Carrie Beth (zone 9b)
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

If anyone out there has an online cabinet company they can recommend please let me know.

I have many quotes for both of these cabinets. I have my local area and online companies. I am trying to make the best decision. I got a quote for the discovery frost fabuwood shaker door style which was the most economical.

I changed my design a bit to include 36 wall cabinets ( originally did a 30) . and I wanted to have a gray base on the bottom to break up all that white since the countertops are the pebble beach by cosmos. The price went up 3k with that small change. I am thinking forevermark may save me some money in the end. I prefer the clean painted look of the slate novus fabuwood but that was the thing that spiked my price up.

forevermark has the nova light gray stained cabinets.. I may just make a compromise and use the stained rather than painted look. I have also got a really great quote for JSI cabinets as well. I also have home depot cambridge shaker style white... I am trying to keep things in the 4k region.

My head is spinning. does anyone have an online company they can recommend? by the way I am in st petersburg florida. I am feeling sort of bad about getting so many quotes... any guidance. I know what I want now ...at the start of this I didnt know so I was much less focused.

I am not looking for the high end cabinets and I am ok with chinese cabinets... I did get a kraftmaid quote for 9k and that is not what I want. I am going to go to another showroom tomorrow and look around and request a quote. I am starting to feel like a loser. I am looking forward to nailing down the cabinets and finalizing things.

If anyone out there has an online cabinet company they can recommend please let me know.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES