Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
merlgirl1

Gorgeous! What is the glaze color for the Heath tile? Thank you!

merlgirl1
6 years ago
Mid Century III - Master Bath expansion · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Tali Hardonag Architect
    6 years ago

Hi-

The Heath Ceramics tile on the accent wall is 2x6 Pisces G11.2 Classic Field Tile. The grout is Driftwood #543

Tali

merlgirl1 thanked Tali Hardonag Architect
  • woofcar
    3 years ago

Would you please tell me where I can buy a two person undermount trough sink.

• PRO
    Tali Hardonag Architect
    3 years ago

Most 2 person trough sinks are top mount. This one is too, Nameeks Scarabeo - but we carefully undermounted it. Preplanning with cabinet heights and sub-top is necessary for perfect alignment. Be careful about drilling for faucets so they align with the holes in the sink, if that's the way you decide to go. The top of the sink is not always perfectly flat, (since its not made for undermount) so extra caulking may be required.

This sink has one drain hole in they middle. Although it looks like full drawers that meet in the middle below it, it is actually only the drawer fronts that extend to meet in the middle, the drawer box is slight shorter so there is a gap in between them to access the drain line.

I used the same detailing here

Menlo Park Bath Remodel · More Info

• Marcy
    3 years ago

We chose a Lacava trough sink for our reno. They made a variety of under mount trough sinks in several sizes :)