Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
marybeth_bentwood

Steel & Glass walls / doors - where and how much?

We're considering replacing the wall between the kitchen and the living room with a steel and glass wall - which I see in every design magazine but cannot seem to find a local resource in Westchester NY. Our house is a tudor and I think the wall will incorporate the look of the exterior's steel casement windows. We are not interested in removing the wall as we prefer a separate dining space (we're not that organized so the mess just tends to spread....). That said we love the light that the current wall with windows lets into the space.

Any recommendations on a local NY/CT resource and estimated costs? Below are photos of the current wall we want to replace and the style that we're considering. Any other recommendations would be welcome.

Thank you in advance for your expertise. I love the HOUZZ discussions forum. It's saved us so much time! As an amateur house renovator (renovation was not planned... but that's another story), Pinterest has provided inspiration but HOUZZ discussions have provided an welcome reality of pricing and viability.

Photos (could not figure how to organize in Houzz) - shared wall dining room and kitchen shots, inspiration walls.

current wall from kitchen and dining room.

Comments (7)