Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
judith_richardson

Who manufactured the cabinets? Love the glass cabinets! Lovely!

North San Antonio Kitchen Remodel · More Info

Comments (22)

• Joseph Smith
    5 years ago

what are the floors?

• PRO
    Haven Design and Construction
    5 years ago

Hi Joseph, The floors are 6" white oak planks in a custom gray stain. I hope this helps. Best of luck with your project!

• libisk
    5 years ago

What is the height & depth of the island seating (knee space) area, height of the stools and the height of the main island?

• Irene Sopasoudakis
    5 years ago

Are the cabinets black or a deep blue?

• PRO
    5 years ago
    Hi Irene, the cabinets are black. The color is Benjamin Moore Onyx.
  • hibadia
    5 years ago
    What color are the white cabinets exactly? And where did you find the handles on the cabinets? They’re beautiful. Thank you.
  • PRO
    5 years ago
    The white cabinet color is Sherwin Williams Pure White. The gold cabinet pulls are from Restoration Hardware and the gold/ black pulls are from Rejuvenation. I hope this helps and best of luck with your project!
  • Estellita Prince
    3 years ago

This kitchen is absolutely gorgeous!!! Did you also use Pure White paint color on the walls? Or another shade? If so , what was it? Love the countertops as well. Who is the manufacturer of the grey countertops and color name please. Excellent work!!

• mfrye930
    3 years ago

Where were the island lights purchased? Exactly what I’m looking for. Thanks

• PRO
    3 years ago

The island lights are by Hudson Valley Lighting.

• mfrye930
    3 years ago

Greatly appreciated, thank you!

• mfrye930
    3 years ago

Hi, regarding the island lights, I also should have asked the name of the lights. Just looked at Hudson Lighting website and of course there are numerous lights!

• mfrye930
    3 years ago

I found it, thank you!

• DMA
    3 years ago

I have seen this kitchen multiple times the past 2 months and have been searching for who did it! We are building but not loving the choices offered in the kitchen, so we are going standard... only to rip it all out... finally now I know who to contact!

• PRO
    3 years ago

D Sakis, it’s our design and remodel project. You can contact us through Houzz or at info@havendesignandconstruction.com Thanks!

• Paula Mitchell
    3 years ago

I am obsessed with this kitchen. what is the color of the ceiling

• PRO
    3 years ago

Thank you! The ceiling is Benjamin Moore Swiss Coffee in a flat finish. Best of luck with your project!

• Jillisa Baum
    3 years ago

Do you only do protects in Texas? I am in NJ and would love for you to help!!!

• PRO
    3 years ago

Hi Jillisa, we do provide design services across the US, but only provide construction services in Texas, at the moment. If you are interested in our design services for your project, please email info@havendesignandconstruction.com for more information. Thanks so much for inquiring!

• PRO
    Sbd
    11 months ago

Where are the barstools from and what color is the metal? Can they be custom ordered? Do they swivel?

• PRO
    11 months ago

The Malin barstools are by Everly Quinn. We reupholstered them because they only come with brown seats. They do not swivel. Best of luck with your project!