Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jamie_leigh98

which multifunction handshower (hand shower handheld shower) to chose?

Jamie Leigh
5 years ago

i just remodeled my master bathroom. it's pretty modern and the fixtures are chrome. i stupidly didn't insist on a shower system that included a handshower. i have a 2 function moen showerhead that i picked based on reviews. the trim is all from the moen via collection, except for the wall mounted tub filler which is moen 90 degree. but i digress. i've decided to add a shower arm diverter and handshower. but i am so lost on which to chose! i am in CA so limited to 1.8 gpm or lower choices, i'd prefer something at least sort of modern looking, and i want it to be multifunction. there are so many random brands on amazon with tons of reviews, but not too many reviews of the more quality brands. i don't necessarily care if the handshowerhead is moen. if anyone out there has a handshower that is just the best thing since sliced bread, please tell me what you have!

Comments (7)

• lisaam
    5 years ago

We have a Delta. I rarely change the spray option. After about 6 years of use one day most of the little nozzles dropped off. Reminded me of a porcupine losing its quills. We replaced with the same head because it was easy.

• Oliviag
    5 years ago
    you can add a diverter, and have both.
    or, choose one of the multifunction heads.. showerhead fixed ( circle) and handheld locks in til you use it.
  • sdratwa
    5 years ago
    This is what we chose it has the sprayer I. The bottom held by a magnet
  • Jamie Leigh
    Original Author
    5 years ago

i had the twist on my shortlist so now i'm leaning that way....

• wdccruise
    5 years ago
    last modified: 5 years ago

People seem pretty fond of the Delta 54424-PK. Reviews (Build, Home Depot) are of the 2.5 gpm model but it's also available in a 1.75 gpm model.

Jamie Leigh thanked wdccruise
  • Hou 2009
    4 years ago

@sdratwa, what brand is this fixture? I'm trying to decide, too. Looks nice.

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm