Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kristi_muller

Online Design Services??

Kristi Muller
4 years ago

I've received such incredible advice and support on my thread that explains why I have a half empty house that I still need to furnish on this thread.. https://www.houzz.com/discussions/designer-furniture-store-took-my-money-and-wont-deliver-dsvw-vd~5691917

I wanted to ask the community for advice if anyone has used Modsy or Havenly for design help, and what they thought? Any other services like that?

The items on my design boards (that I didn't receive) are Uttermost, Alder and Tweed Furniture, Harp & Finial and CB2. So I'm not sure those services can help me buy those brands of furniture, and therefore may have to redesign the boards I have.

Destination Lighting was also on my invoice, but they are AWESOME and are going to help me get the items I ordered without having to pay full retail AGAIN (I actually paid almost double retail), but Alder and Tweed and Uttermost made no such offers or even responded (and my Alder & Tweed table isn't even functional - the top won't attach to the bottom, and I'm not even sure the top matches the bottom).

Any thoughts on how I can finish my rooms with a designer's touch - any of those services good?

Comments (3)