0
arpita_sharma40

Pleeeaase help decorating formal living room

Arpita Sharma

I am trying to decorate my formal living room... what should I change in this decor.... currently I can’t change the color of the wall... what do you think of these mirrors... is it too much... also I want to add one statement piece and cant think of what I can add. All you amazing experts can you please suggest what and where I can buy stuff. Thanks a lot.

• jmm1837
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><md>I'm not crazy about the mirros -I'd prefer art there, but thwpe wall color foes present a challenge
    NTERIOR™

You need an art on the wall with light colors to make the room brighter as the paint color is giving the room a dark look, the mirror is really nice but it's not helping to make the room brighter you can place it on the right wall above the other sofa but with a new arrangement you can place only 3 small mirrors instead of the whole set.
    You can get a small table behind the main sofa and place some plants & accessories to give the room a luxurious lovely look.

Arpita Sharma thanked NTERIOR™