Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jojoco_gw

Longwood Ladies, please confirm plans

jojoco
4 years ago

I'm going to be sending Houzz messages to those coming to our Longwood Gardens GTG on December 20th. So far, I have the following planning to attend, per my Doodle poll. If I have missed anyone, please respond below. And if you used the Doodle with a non Houzz user name, please respond so that I have a name to send the message to. Also, for anyone on the fence, it's not to late to join us!

Thanks.

Jo

Anndeekay

cyn427

gscience

Salonva

Dedtired

jshore

MtnRdredux

Annie Deighnaugh

Marie

*Czarinalex, you'll be missed.

Comments (30)

• dedtired
    4 years ago

Absolutely plan to be there. Looking forward to all of it, especially seeing some of the NYC Get together group again as well as finally meeting some of my other GW friends. Can’t thank you enough for this, Jo.

jojoco thanked dedtired
  • mtnrdredux_gw
    4 years ago

I'm in.

Why does Longwood Ladies sound like a calendar? ; )

jojoco thanked mtnrdredux_gw
  • gsciencechick
    4 years ago

Fingers crossed for good weather that week so I can make it!

jojoco thanked gsciencechick
  • jshore
    4 years ago

I am coming. So excited to meet everyone. Thanks again for putting this together!

• Kitchenwitch111
    4 years ago

I'm sorry I have to miss this! Would love to see LG and the NYC GTG crowd and all the rest. I hope you all have a great time! Maybe take some photos this time!!

• bpath
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

Yes, take some photos, for the calendar! Shots of the shoes will do lol

• jojoco
    Original Author
    4 years ago

jshore, can you please enable messaging on your houzz account so that I can send you the logistics and my cell? Thanks!

• dedtired
    4 years ago

Kitchenwitch, darn!

• salonva
    4 years ago

YES I plan to join you.... and will message you Anniedeekay who is the non houzz user. Thanks

jojoco thanked salonva
  • jshore
    4 years ago

I think I enabled messaging, please let me know if you still have a problem.

jojoco thanked jshore
  • cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA)
    4 years ago

I don't think I can make it after all. I am so disappointed. If something changes last minute, I will show up and just buy a ticket. I know you will have such a marvelous time and it is such a generous and kind gift from you, Jojoco! Going off now to cry in the corner.

jojoco thanked cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA)
  • dedtired
    4 years ago

Cyn, I’m so sorry you won’t be there. I’ll cross my fingers that you can make it at the last minute.

• Annie Deighnaugh
    4 years ago

I'm planning on being there for sure.

• gsciencechick
    4 years ago

Argh, I'm going to have to back out. DH and MIL have to help his aunt move from one assisted living to another. MIL is not really able to go alone--renting a car, or taking an Uber etc, so one of us has to go. I get to stay home with cat duty, which is definitely the better of the deal. But, unfortunately, they have to fly out on the 20th based on her moving weekend. Oh well, I will plan for spring, especially a Friday or a weekend.

• jojoco
    Original Author
    4 years ago

You'll be missed, gscience. When I plan the next one, I'll start with your availability.

• Arapaho-Rd
    4 years ago

Wish I could join you but will be celebrating an early Christmas with some family. I'll look forward to the next one. Thank you jojoco.

• eld6161
    4 years ago

A friend just posted tons of pictures after her visit. It looks amazing.

• dedtired
    4 years ago

Science, I’m sorry you won’t be there.

• gsciencechick
    4 years ago

Thanks, Ladies, so close! Oh well, next time. Now, I really need to do something for myself when I am off school. But that is after this upcoming week.

• Annie Deighnaugh
    4 years ago

Saw this and wanted to share...can't wait!

• salonva
    4 years ago

Woo hoo!

• dedtired
    4 years ago

I’ve been trying hard not to look at pictures ahead of time but Longwood certainly has been getting a lot of great press this year. I’m excited!

• maire_cate
    4 years ago

Well you do know that when we return home our own holiday decor might look a little underwhelming..................

• jshore
    4 years ago

I'm very sorry to say that I won't be able to come after all. A change in plans with my daughter's travel home has happened, and I'll need to be home.

I don't post much at all, but I've been on Garden Web for about 20 years, and was looking forward to meeting everyone. Maybe next time. I hope you all have a fantastic day! And thank you again, Jojoco, for planning the get together.

• gsciencechick
    4 years ago

I'm also hoping for spring!

• Annie Deighnaugh
    4 years ago

jojo, I emailed you through houzz...

• Annie Deighnaugh
    4 years ago

jojo, I'm staying overnight in the area...is it worthwhile to go back to longwood after dark? If so, I need to pack very warm clothing as it's supposed to be quite cold.

• jojoco
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Annie, if you’re in the area absolutely go back at night. The lights really are amazing. And yes, bundle up!

• salonva
    4 years ago

I am in and so is Annie Deekay --- we be locals.:)