• PRO
    Savvy Interiors
    3 years ago

White oak cabinets
    Custom stain
    Waterproof wood floors by Shaw

• JJ Mekai
    3 years ago

Could you provide the style or model of this Shaw flooring? It's gorgeous!

• PRO
    Savvy Interiors
    3 years ago

Unfortunately they private label depending on the distributor.

• Maria Certo
    3 years ago

Can you ask your distributor from Shaw what product in their line is similar to the floor you used in this kitchen. Thanks

• PRO
    J Designs
    3 years ago

LOVE the brass metal cabs in front of the window. Staggered height and depth upper is also incredibly cool. This kitchen is AMAZING.

• Cindy Meyers
    3 years ago

I love this kitchen. The wood is beautiful. Especially love the island

• Miss Mena
    3 years ago

Love this style! This is basically what I want but with darker colors for the lower cabinetry

• Leigh Ramunni
    3 years ago

thank you for giving me pictures of exactly what I have been trying to verbalize for my new kitchen. life saver

• Linda Testa
    3 years ago

who can I get to do this kitchen, I’m in Trenton N.j.?

• PRO
    Savvy Interiors
    3 years ago

Not sure. Try AHD https://www.ahdandco.com/

• Kaylie Carroll
    3 years ago

Did they refinish the old cabinets? Or are they new? They look the same.

• Melissa Sanacore
    3 years ago

I would love details regarding the hood. Is this a Vent-A-Hood? What material is it covered in?

• Celeste Rossetti
    3 years ago

Is it only me?

what is the design concept of the 2 different heights from the countertop? And that skinny one to the right of the windows. OMG!

Those checkerboard heights might have worked, but when the designer added that contraption mini-anorexic cabinet to the far right, in my very amateur opionion, it does not work.

And... I try to never give bad opinions... BUT...

I am attempting to redesign mi kitchen, and frankly now I now why the most posted kitchen WAS the most posted kitchen. It is perfect!

This one is also perfect! Now I know what I should not do with the overhead cabinets. I apologize to the designer. :(

• PRO
    Savvy Interiors
    3 years ago

Hahaha, Celeste, you may want to try Grammarly or spell check next time because it can diminish your credibility a bit. But, as with all parts of social media, you are more than entitled to your opinion and it would be best to move on from my profile because life is too short to be agitated right? We all deserve to be happy. :) Best.

Melissa, this is a custom hood, but similar to Vent a hood. We had it made and an insert attached.

Blackbob: They are new cabinets to the ceiling.

• Kaylie Carroll
    3 years ago

Thank you. The bottom cabinets

• Claudia Queiroz
    2 years ago

Gorgeous cabinets Savvy Interiors, and I actually like the different heights with your cabinets. I achieved a very similar color using the wood floor Loba finish on alder. It is meant for floors, but it works great in cabinets and it prevents the wood from absorbing the stain and getting darker. Great job! These cabinets are very beautiful.

• Melanie Saldivar
    2 years ago

What color and finish’s are the white cabinets? Love your work

• annhighland
    last year

Lovely kitchen! I like a lot about this kitchen including the varied heights and the slender cabinet on the right which looks great with the windows and the brass. Absolutely love the wood pattern on the island! Savvy Interiors, in one of your posts were you referring to that island wood -as white oak that is stained with two different colors creating the pattern? The island appears to be a wood that is picking up stain and the pattern is naturally inherent in the wood? Thanks, Ann