I know, I know! Not another tenacity trying to kill triv thread. Well buckle up. I have a handful of spots of triv in fescue I played around with tenacity on a couple spots this spring and they haven't came back. The consensus on if they return in the fall is probable. Here's my thoughts though. The area where this triv is there is also dense fescue. If I hit the triv with tenacity and mess it up allowing the fescue to beef up, plus if it through some seed down in those spots. Could I kind of choke it out that way? Also we're in summer obviously so should I wait until fall to do this? We have been in a somewhat of a drought in Michigan but the triv is still popping unfortunately.
mishmosh
z tOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Fayetteville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Rock Hill Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Fort Wayne Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Monroe Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Jacksonville Landscape Contractors · Sebring Landscape Contractors · Annapolis Landscape Contractors · Cambridge Landscape Contractors · Hattiesburg Landscape Contractors · Columbus Landscape Contractors · Miami Landscape Contractors · Charleston Landscape Contractors · Williamsburg Landscape Contractors · Akron Home Builders · Redding Home BuildersUser