Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
andrea_montealto

Barker Cabinets or CliqStudios for Kitchen Cabinets?

Andrea P
3 years ago

Hi All,

I really wanted the frameless cabinets of Barker Cabinets as it will give us more storage space but man, the current lead time is 10-13 weeks plus additional 2-3 weeks if painted not including the transit times. Is it worth the wait??

Same with Deerfield. Their cabinets take up to 16 weeks right now.

Now leaning towards CliqStudios because their lead time is 8 weeks but unfortunately, they do not offer frameless cabinets. What do you think of CliqStudios?

Comments (7)

• PRO
    The Kitchen Place
    3 years ago

They went out of business recently and someone else bought them and reorganized, I think. They're also an import line from Asia (China?). Most import lines are VERY limited in sizes. Most don't offer the 39" upper wall cabinets.

If you want frameless find a Shiloh (ECLIPSE) dealer in your area. www.eclipsecabinetry.com

• PRO
    User
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

Why are you looking at import junk and mediocre but expensive? There are tons of better choices out there. If you’re looking at Barker, you really aren’t far off from Omega Full Access. 100x more choices and much better quality.

Nothing worth having is under 12 weeks of lead time right now. Most have gone up ton16-20 weeks.

• Andrea P
    Original Author
    3 years ago

What’s the price range of Omega Full Access? My kitchen is just about 145 inches wide and 75 inches in length. L shaped

• mojavemaria
    3 years ago

We purchased some barker cabinets recently and they did have a long lead time but they were worth it! Very well built and beautiful cabinets. Quality is worth a little patience.

• lorobillard
    3 years ago

Another vote for Barker. I ordered samples from both cliq studios and barker and immediately ruled out cliq studios, even their samples looked like junk. We love our Barker cabinets.

• Cris C
    2 years ago

Their painted cabs chip/rub very easily. I have had customs in my primary for 15 plus years, and only sign of ware is at top of trash pull out. In my 3 yr old Cliq's, dings all over. You get what you pay for.

• PRO
    User
    2 years ago

Cliq shouldn’t be on anyone’s list. Barker is not cheap, and they don’t offer nearly enough styles or colors. Just because they can do custom sizes does not make them a bargain.