Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
zennifer

House color! Which green?

zennifer
2 years ago

We are redoing the siding in hardie board; probablu using Timber bark trim and soffit and fascia, but tryimg to decide between the mountain sage and heathered moss

Heathered moss

mountain sage

entire house front (rose buse needs trimmed, theres two saplings in the pic, too)

thanks!

Comments (11)

• armchairshopper
    2 years ago

My preference would be the darker color, mountain sage. Trim the shrubbery. it will make it easier to paint, and will make your house look neater.

• PRO
    Flo Mangan
    2 years ago

Hard to tell with these photos. Take new front photos with out strong sun so we can see true color of brick.

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    2 years ago

Take the shutters off those windows and I would go the Sage

• zennifer
    Original Author
    2 years ago

The shutters are LEAVING!!!!!

Here’s a brick in shade pic (with a trim color we decided against.)

Luckiky shrubbery is actually not anywhere near the house (luckily)- and omg it needs dealt with...whay you aee seeing is two rose bushes that grew this big from the dirt i cut them to in a month very close to the street, a sapling hackberry, and further back a sapling aspen volunteer that happens to be in a nice spot and a linden that does need pruned into a tree, but its currentky an amazing playhouse fir my kids under those droopy branches. :)

• PRO
    Eco Method Interiors
    2 years ago

I would go with sage it's a little more neutral.

• PRO
    Flo Mangan
    2 years ago

That green/gray is amazing with your brick!!

• cat_ky
    2 years ago

I like the Mountain Sage.

• zennifer
    Original Author
    2 years ago

(Shutters are completely gone now- took them off right after I took the pic.)

• barncatz
    2 years ago

That was a great choice with your brick and roof - really nice color!

• zennifer
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Thanks! We are very pleased with how it turned out!